Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry it took so long guys...work has been crazy.

This is EVERY race on Sunday (cept the singles) and its 8 minutes long. I used the NMRA site for your names so hopefully they are right.

If people want, I can do up DVD's with both video's and a slideshow with all the pics I have.....

Terminator GT500 Shootout 2011 Pt 2 Sunday Eliminations - YouTube

· Premium Member
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude that is a sick vid.. you had a lot of time in that for sure, next year I owe you a couple beers or something for throwing that together, thanks again..
thanks Joe...just wish I had a better program. Havent had the courage to drop $700 on the one for my Mac yet. Would like to do so many more things

· Registered
1,353 Posts
Holy shit! That's a masterpiece!! That is one kickass video Jake! We really appreciate the time you took to put that together. Awesome work.

· Registered
6,795 Posts
Very nice. Well done man. And thanks to your significant other for filming all weekend. Not a single shot of the ground, shoes, clouds, etc. lol

· Yes...it can be done
3,138 Posts
Pro quality. Awesome job Jake. Thank you for taking the time to put that together and to share. Looking forward to next year!

· Premium Member
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks alot guys

again if people want...for the cost of the dvd and shipping Ill make some up. Will be about 15 minutes worth of stuff and will be good quality. Ive done a few in the past for my bracket racing club

· Registered
3,027 Posts
Awesome video and thanks.

· Premium Member
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Put me down for one please.
Paypal?
I'm just going to make some anyways as I'm sure people will like them. Will. One in a case and the DVD will have a menu and whatnot. Give me a couple weeks.

· Registered
6,795 Posts
Any way to get a general mod description for each car next to the names. Simply a Auto/6 Speed/3.4 Whipple/Eaton and Nitrous/Twin turbo type thing?

I like making more work for you!

· Yes...it can be done
3,138 Posts
I can paypal for a DVD whenever.

· Premium Member
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Any way to get a general mod description for each car next to the names. Simply a Auto/6 Speed/3.4 Whipple/Eaton and Nitrous/Twin turbo type thing?

I like making more work for you!
Yea I can add stuff. Not sure I know everyone's stuff though...most but deff not all. Make me a list Tony :)

· Yes...it can be done
3,138 Posts
Don't listen to Tony, Jake. I bet my left cookie he would tell Albert Pujols how to hit a fastball, lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.