Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh Yeah, now that is what I'm talkin about. Received my Terminator jacket via UPS just about 10 minutes ago. My God is that thing awesome. Hammer, you are definitely THE MAN. This jacket is every bit as good looking in person as the pictures were. The quality is great too. There isn't a flaw anywhere and the damn thing just is almost to good to be true. I was blown away by the two inner pockets it had inside the lining too. I have got to figure out some way to wear this thing even if it is 93 degrees out. Maybe I'll just turn the A/C down here in the house till it's about 60 and then wear it all night. I'm telling you people you will want to sleep in this jacket it's so nice. It ain't gonna replace Momma, but it does feel good :D I have to hand it to you Hammer, you never compromised yourself on this project and the end result is one hell of a nice looking and great feeling jacket. Thanks again for everything Rich, you are the King :king

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Rich will be happy..Try and post a Pic!!

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
That's awesome news, John. I had the same reaction the day mine came. And thanks very much for the kind words.

Wear it in good health!!!

Rich

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Hope I end up with one, one day soon. They sure are sharp looking. I just need to save some bucks up.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
Hammer takes Lay a Way.....:D I give him 5 bucks a week..
Gonna take a while!!
:D

·
Registered
443 Posts
I also received mine today.....this thing is AWESOME. The quality is unreal. I hope we get a cool night tomorrow night at are car get together so that i can wear it.

Congrats HAMMER....you did one hell of a job!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
EXCELLENT !!!!

Got my jackets today, they are way better than any of the pictures ever showed.

CONGRATULATIONS HAMMER on a job well done!

and thank you for your dedication & effort in getting something like this produced and made available to all of us.

Thank you once again.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts