Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got back and the car ran well I am installing a 3000 stall this week and I believe my ET will drop considerably. I kept playing with the tire preasure 12.699 was my best for the day. Thank god we never had to wait for hours like we did last week.

Dennis

WWW.ReinhartAutomotive.com
1996 Lincoln Mark 8 450 RWHP
11.7 seconds 118 MPH

4:10 gears with Posi Locker, Addco 1 3/8" sway bars M/T slicks 255 Walbro Intank, #6 & #8 Fuel lines, Metal Matrix Drive shaft, Reinhart custom built 4R70W Transmission, 3500 Precision stall converter, 2 1/2" Dual exhaust with Dynomax Stainless steel mufflers Nopi tips, with X Pipe, custom Built Mac headers, 1996 Lincoln block bored twenty over Cobra crank and windage tray, Many Rods, JE fully coated eight to one pistons totally balanced, ARP Rod/Main bolts, ARP head studs, 1996 Stock Cobra heads and cams/intake,42 pound injectors,BBK throttle body, MSDS4 Ignition DENSO Iridium plugs, 75 shot NOS, auto meter gauges, and the best chip sold
Reinhart Performance Chips.
parachute optional.

2002 GT 4R70W 362 RWHP
70MM TB, V2 Votrech 13 PSI , Bullit intake, Anderson Ford Power Pipe, 42 pound Injectors, 90MM LM, Steeda Power stop Rotors, Mac LTH, BBK X pipe, Flow Master Mufflers, Custom built air to air after cooler Denso Iridium plugs.4:10, all supplied by Central Florida Motorsports,
Reinhart Performance chips, the only way to drive.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Nice going Dennis.
The converta will make a big difference.Especialy with a better tire.

jim v.

·
Registered
29 Posts
HAHA, tell me about it! I got there at 10:15 and by 1:30 i had already done 7 passes, and a couple times i pulled the car aside to cool down for a good half an hour or so. I left at 2.

my last run was a 13.9, and then i got kicked cuz i didn't have a helmet. :D

I like that gainesville track alot better then Moroslow. I'll be heading back there next month hopefully.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I dont know why, but to me, with the HP you guys are posting, I would think you would be runnin alot better times. Specially since it sounds like you have run your cars a few times or more. Hell, on Bridgestone Potenzas, before my most recent mods and tune, I was pushing 248 and 292 running 13.52. Maybe englishtown is a better track. I dont know. Just seems like you all should be running faster.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, I was also thinking you should have hit lower times. I took my car to the Hawaii drag strip at 85 degrees, and humid, and with DR I hit:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

And that was my first time at the strip and the first time I'd ever even driven my car with drag radials. I know I could have hit 11's had I hit a 60ft under 2 seconds:jawdrop , I was suckin at launching:eek:

Was that a terrible track Dennis???

·
Registered
176 Posts
What's the altitude in Hawaii???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts