Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
374 Posts
Not really looking for cheap, more for reliable and halfway quiet for a daily driver. Colorado is littered with e85 stations and it made good gains on my last vehicle so just trying to find out specifics of what people are going with for products/kits on these new cars.

· Registered
312 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but your comment on the whole fuel system having to be changed out to run e85 is a conversation I had with some people a few months back.. no one believed me.. anyway sound like they did your car right man enjoy the hells out of it

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not to hijack the thread but your comment on the whole fuel system having to be changed out to run e85 is a conversation I had with some people a few months back.. no one believed me.. anyway sound like they did your car right man enjoy the hells out of it
Thanks fordplay ! Im sure EVO did its always nice to see all those guys and the other cars geting fixed up to go fast. That Boss mustang sitting down there looks badass !!!! dwhuff....i wasnt ingnoring you buddy but i looked at the list of things that were changed and thought man im way too lazy to list eveything...HA ! So i just said everything. Because everything was changed...every line every fitting...crazy !

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hit the throttle twice. Feels really good ! Fred told me there was a track rental at atco on friday but im not sure if theres a spot for me. I asked him to call me if there was but i havent heard yet. If not theres a ford mustang shootout on the 27th.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.