Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i took my heaswap 98 gt there for some dyno tuning and joe was awesome. He was very very informative through the whole thing and explained everything he was doing. Really took his time with my car wich really impressed me allot....the 98 gt made 274/316 with stock 03 gt heads and cams and stock headers...........My 03 will be going next so ill keep you all posted.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Nice numbers for that setup Ray...Joe has done a lot of tunning on Modular cars with great results..
Lets see what the Cobra does..Should be good also..:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant wait man very very curious...The diablo has been flawless for me so far so it will be interesting.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Seems all the guys who have gone fast with upper pulley cars with the Diablo's are going another route and switching chips! Wonder why???? But I am up to see if there is something to be gained! I look forward to results both dyno and at the track! :)

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
trey193 said:
Seems all the guys who have gone fast with upper pulley cars with the Diablo's are going another route and switching chips! Wonder why???? But I am up to see if there is something to be gained! I look forward to results both dyno and at the track! :)
A custom tune on dyno,,by a compedent tuner like Joe @ JD's is the best way to go..When your done modding is the time to get a Custom dyno tune..

Pete(NITRO), Larocca,Mustang Magic,Sal(PSP)Jim(JDM) all do good custom tunes..
hope i didn't leave anybody out that i know...:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well like I said the diablo has been awesome but im just curious on what a dyno tune would give me. Im thinking that it it wouldnt be much at all but hey .....im curious

·
Registered
577 Posts
I am a big fan of JD's, they are real classy, take care of your car like it's their own, and IMPORTANTLY I have been called back 3 TIMES to ensure my satisfaction. That is a quality establishment!!!! Can't say enough. Hopefully I will be returning for some more dyno time soon to dial the combo in once and for all, have to stop modding!!!!

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts