Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah, I didn’t mean to start a WWF Slamdown with my first post.

I did get information I needed before it locked, thanks.

I was forced to learn way too much about fluidic gates, laminar vs. turbulent and viscous flow, etc. When I first saw a Denscharger, it was pretty, but twin 90’s? I asked about the air roller coaster but got a blank stare. Shite from Home Depot IMHO.

Airflow is not airflow. Turbulence caused by shearing forces is real bad. I like Amazon and Billet Flow, thanks. The only other one I liked was Paul’s, but I can prolly build a hillbilly heat shield and throw on a 9-inch filter for < 500 bucks.

I am going to un-plug my arse first then start the induction front to back. I would already be more modded out, but I had to have a defective tranny replaced, then a clutch, so my restraint is not unwarranted.

I didn’t have a chance to run my car in 29 degrees like youse guys who live up north until this week, unbelievable. I thought it was fast in the summer.

·
400 Posts
Your going to do it right. Understanding the basics of airflow (the engineer in me) really gives a advantage to choose your mods. You seem to have it down pat. Like JT says It's just a big air pump. What we can do to make it more efficiant will make power and torque. Then comes the big problem getting it to the ground as alot of us is finding out. Good luck and we'll be here to answer any questions.

Me thinks the boys ate to much raw meat over the weekend.

Rick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts