Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been some talk on the 2V forum about Randy Haywood tuning my 03 Kenne Bell Cobra. Here is the skinny: car has 19lb KB blower, 55lb injectors, pro-m 92, oval accufab tb, 1.75 kooks long tubes and 3" all the way back. I just had a chance to pick the car up and all I can say is DAMN!!! The car made 595/580. This thing hauls ass and more importantly Randy fixed every driveability issue I made him aware of.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
That's good to hear. I actually live not too far from you. Got any pics of your ride?

Razor.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He does some free-lance tuning at Woodbridge Dynotech. Contact John Sealock at 540-752-1600.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I was thinking that was the place. I seem to remember talking to John and mentioning about Randy. John also mentioned working on a black 03.....might that be you? Seems I might have to give John another call, since he is very local to me.

·
Registered
885 Posts
predator,
what car do you have? i may know you. i live in your neck of the woods and i am up at john's shop a lot. dave's cobra is not black.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
DaveG said:
There has been some talk on the 2V forum about Randy Haywood tuning my 03 Kenne Bell Cobra. Here is the skinny: car has 19lb KB blower, 55lb injectors, pro-m 92, oval accufab tb, 1.75 kooks long tubes and 3" all the way back. I just had a chance to pick the car up and all I can say is DAMN!!! The car made 595/580. This thing hauls ass and more importantly Randy fixed every driveability issue I made him aware of.
CONGRATS!!! Man, all these 03 Cobra guys stepping up to the plate...it's getting me all choked up!!

We're going to be FLOODED with 10-second timeslips soon.

Best of luck to you! From everything I've heard, Randy is like Allstate: You're in good hands.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Bryan.....I have a redfire 03. There seems to be enough of us around that I think that we might need to start getting together. There is a lot of muscle car activity around here on Fri/Sat nights lately. I am hearing about other 03s over at SD... in John's direction. I thought for the longest time I was the only one in the area. Which are you?

·
Registered
885 Posts
predator said:
Bryan.....I have a redfire 03. There seems to be enough of us around that I think that we might need to start getting together. There is a lot of muscle car activity around here on Fri/Sat nights lately. I am hearing about other 03s over at SD... in John's direction. I thought for the longest time I was the only one in the area. Which are you?
my wife has a 97 cobra that i have done a few things to. i have an 87 mustang that is sitting in "flower pot mode" , waiting for me to finish. i sometimes go up and help john at the dyno shop.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ok....I still need to schedule some time with John. I have yet to run a baseline on my ride. It depends on his schedule and this crazy weather we are having. Look forward to catching up with you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts