Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To everyone that has helped with this project.. Thank you!
First of all the owner of the Zink Yellow time bomb! These two, Ken & Jeannie Biscamp, have left there trust in Greg and I since the start and we are glad the car is a sucess..
Also, All the guys at Diablo Sport for all the help they have provided over the last few years. Arron and Ron Kincade at Metco Motorsport Solutions. Nitrous Pete for the help and drive he has given us to make this project happen..Lee at ASP racing.
Trans King, Biscamp Logging, Yellow Branch Farms (THE **** FIGHTING KILLERS) haha!! Bayway Lincoln In Houston.
And STRICTLY PERFORMANCE
Houston Texas
We can make them run!
We hope to get this thing to run even better next time out. We have our heads togather. How much can the stock engine handle?
Only time will tell. And we will keep everyone up to date with the progress.
See you all at the races.
Rich and the boys at Strictly..

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem!

What makes Kens car run so fast. The Killer rearend is from a 01 Bullett. Greg and I set it up with 31 spline axles,Leight weight spool, Polydyn coated 355;1 Gearset Metco Motorsport Solutions Control arms. And a cheap anti Rool Bar..HAHA!!
The C4 Transmission was built at Trans King in Galviston Texas.
It is the strongest unit avalible and we can still break it. This is the weak link in the project.It is no small job taking this thing in and out so I hope we will get one in here soon that will last.
The engin has all the basics you buy around town. Kenny Bell blower,Diablo chip UPR cold air kit(the one that wont make any power) Bogart wheels. Vortech Ice cooler that makes a little extra HP for us. Accufab Throttle Body. And a Nitrous kit I built with a few extra parts we had lying around. And about 200 Dyno runs later 9.59 143
Kinda Eazy!
Richard

·
Registered
404 Posts
Richard I will be by to see you. Man you are doing a great job....but I knew you would. Got a couple of things we need to talk about or should I say finish talking about.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey big daddy, let's hurry up and get that new cage going so you don't catch any more lip from the nhra director. :jawdrop i looking low 9's on the next pass

pdqgreg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts