Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Damn that sucks. How bad was the damage? I was afraid it was going to be an 03 when I was downloading it.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
no offense, im all for american muscle cars but this is a ford forum, im just a mustang freak. i own two stangs. 90 lx 5.0 still being fixed and sellin my 01 gt for a 03 cobra. my buddy has a firebird and he thinks hes the best, which is why i kinda hate the f body guys, and whenever he looses he always has an excuse.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Uuuggghhhh!
I can imagine the owner's feeling when that happened.....DOH!
So what caused it?
Too lean?
It destroyed that air box didn't it?
I guess the camera man got flamed!

Is that a dry kit or a wet kit? If wet kit I guess it maybe puddled some fuel and caused that.....has it been resolved yet?

Cheers,
Ryan

·
Registered
135 Posts
stangfreak said:
no offense, im all for american muscle cars but this is a ford forum, im just a mustang freak. i own two stangs. 90 lx 5.0 still being fixed and sellin my 01 gt for a 03 cobra. my buddy has a firebird and he thinks hes the best, which is why i kinda hate the f body guys, and whenever he looses he always has an excuse.
Well I am not like your buddy or I wouldnt be here.I have an open mind and I too like mustangs. If another car beats me so what?Its just a car at the end of the day.
Anyways it was a nitrous backfire and luckily no motor damage was done. The air lid was the only thing that needed replaced.

·
Registered
180 Posts
SSled, don't sweat the dumb comments. You have a respectable car, and you've been around long enough to know that there are a lot of haters with keyboards.

Nitrous Backfires are soo much fun!
joe

·
Registered
180 Posts
buwahahaha. I drive a Honda, and you still couldn't catch me, junior!

joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts