Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks for everthing guys the car has got a good home its heading home as we speak the new owner wil post about it soon its gonna be a fast one when done!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
That must have been a hard thing to do...:(

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Here are the pictures fixed. You should delete your other ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
usaygo...I wish I had been a couple of days sooner on your car. I still think I would rather had DSG than the black one I got...I DO really like the black, but I've washed it twice in the last week already. You should join us at the GS nats in May.

G

·
Glad all went well.....very cool that there will be another heavily modded DSG 03 like mine. Hope I get to see it. That is one sweet 03 Cobra! I just hope the new owner isnt one of those guys that squats and pees. Cause that car deserves to be driven :D

I too was a Buick Turbo guy also...of course I have owned just about everything that is fast. No brand loyalty here...if it flys...I want it!

http://members.aol.com/hotrodharrys/87regalturbo.jpg

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow...I'm suprised at how many turbo guys are here.
My turbo list includes:
4 T-Types
1 Typhoon
1 Turbo Trans Am #1399

I agree with Harry though...I will be driving whatever I think is the best bang for the buck...the '03 is it for now. I'm not selling the Turbo Regal though.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Marlow said:
Wow...I'm suprised at how many turbo guys are here.
My turbo list includes:
4 T-Types
1 Typhoon
1 Turbo Trans Am #1399
It's the first American RWD car with a factory forced induction 6 or 8 cylinder engine since the TTA isn't it? Wait, I guess the Thunderbird SC's fit that bill.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Sam,

Had a great day hanging out with you yesterday and it sure was nice to leave with that beautiful Cobra too. I just introduced her to her brunette sister and they are getting along just fine.

You sure weren't kidding when you said that the car is like new. Like it just rolled out of the showroom!! I forgot what these cars were like when brand new and tight...before they break in.

Yeah, we got a lot of big plans for her but JT gave me a great idea. Before touching a thing, I'm gonna take her to the track in completely stock trim (snorkel and all) and see how shy she is.

I'll keep you posted and thanks again for everything, Sam.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rich i also had a good time it was stressful for you im sure with all the driving if u had more time i would of introduced you to a few of my buddies one thing about me i dont mislead anyone because my self i have been done that way so many times!!! keep me posted

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Sam,

You are a man of truth, no doubt about it. I would have loved to hang with you and your fellas but with that 550 mile return trip looming over my head I wouldn't have had much fun.

Anyway, the aweful drive is in the past now and me and the car are just fine. She's SO DAMN PRETTY, I hesitate to put a mod on her. Maybe I should rope it off in a museum along side of HRH's car.

On the other hand, this beautiful, polished shiny Kenne Bell sure would match that shadow gray paint well.

HMMMM.......

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no no dont let me down do all the things to it i couldnt afford make it the best looking and fastest DSG in the country its allready the best looking so now lets crank it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STARTING THE HAMMER FAN CLUB!!!!! LOL:D

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
one of my buddies runs a 10.5 outlaw 89 notch it has a 364 inch yates headed 101mm turbo setup its dynoed at 1880 hp and has run in the 4.70 range in the eighth at 151 mph plus its a show piece!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
HAMMER said:
She's SO DAMN PRETTY, I hesitate to put a mod on her. Maybe I should rope it off in a museum along side of HRH's car.

On the other hand, this beautiful, polished shiny Kenne Bell sure would match that shadow gray paint well.

HMMMM.......
First Hammer...congrats on getting one beautiful car! I have the area next to mine in the museum all roped off and ready :D

Hot Rod
www.HotRodHarrys.com

1 - 20 of 20 Posts