Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
This stuff is the REAL DEAL. :blob I have seen it in person and seen it work wonders on every car that it has been used on. The software and interface are extremely user friendly but also very exact in everything it does. Having the versatility of tuning in 3D graphs and text is just flat out unbeatable. Also you have the ability to control just about every single function in the PCM.

We all knew that flashing is the best thing out there, this stuff is taking it to a whole new level!

Later,
Ashley

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wow, that looks pretty sweet...

Questions:

1) How much?

2) Will it work with all lightning catch codes?

3) Does it come with good documentation that details all the scalars and functions? (Unlike tweecer)

Thanks!!
-Dale

*edit* Ooooops , thought i was in the lightning section. Does it support ANY of the lightning catch codes yet? */edit*

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it will basicly work with any eec-v pcm that they support. If they don't support a pcm then you can request that they do and they can add it for you. Tim

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes, I do see the graphs and everything but most people are going to want to see the data entry screens as well. I am a software developer so I know how easy it is to produce nice graphs from the excel graph control. I think the data entry screens might help you sell your software a little better.

It looks like you and the superchipscustom guys will be battling it out.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also you can adjust ANY parameter with the mouse. You can rotate the graphs in any direction and edit them also. If you like you can just look at the data entry as well and you can edit it just like the graphs. You almost never have to touch the keyboard unless you like to use it then you can do everything from there. Tim

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Tim
who developed your software? I know you are trying to say yours is better than superchips, so I am wondering what makes yours better? GUI means nothing to me if the people selling it don't have a core understanding of how to tune cars for support.

Brian

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a very extensive knowldge on how to understand and modify the eec. You say that it means nothing if the people that fevloped it don't know how to use it, I suspose that Superchips always are able to extract the last hp from every chip they send out? I wonder if you call the tech and talk to someone there if they know how to use their new software? Tim

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Tim,
I have witnessed the people that developed the new tuning software, and I can say without a doubt that when cars left the dyno they had had the most safe power that could be obtained. That's why I'm just curious why you are touting yours as better, IMO I haven't seen anyone in the country tuning that had a more in depth knowledge than those guys.

Brian

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jimmy LaRocca has had a majior input in this set up and still has more input to give me every day. Jimmy is known for extracting the last hp form a motor and being 100% safe. I understand that they are good but there are other tunners and software that is just as good if not better. All I am saying is that I have alot of features that people can use if they want to, if you don't like to use 3d amps and rotate them then don't look at them but if you do then you have them to use. Tim

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
In the package you are provided with a obdii interface that allows your computer to communicate with the pcm. Tim

·
Registered
300 Posts
bjherron said:
Tim,
I have witnessed the people that developed the new tuning software, and I can say without a doubt that when cars left the dyno they had had the most safe power that could be obtained. That's why I'm just curious why you are touting yours as better, IMO I haven't seen anyone in the country tuning that had a more in depth knowledge than those guys.

Brian
Why does it have to be a pissing match just let the man sell his
product.

·
Registered
182 Posts
No Limit Racing said:
Why does it have to be a pissing match just let the man sell his
product.
I don't think it is a matter of him hawking his software, it is a matter of him touting to have the best software.

What makes his better then the other two merger/applications coming on line better?

Keep in mine, the software could be the shitz, but it is all in the hands of the person using it that makes your car perform.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts