Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
This stuff is the REAL DEAL. I have seen it in person and seen it work wonders on every car that it has been used on. The software and interface are extremely user friendly but also very exact in everything it does. Having the versatility of tuning in 3D graphs and text is just flat out unbeatable. Also you have the ability to control just about every single function in the PCM.

We all knew that flashing is the best thing out there, this stuff is taking it to a whole new level!

Later,
Ashley

·
Registered
33 Posts
What are the hardware specs needed to run the program and does it run under Linux, Solaris or any of the other Unices?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Which versions of Windows and what kind of hardware will I need in my laptop?

I can understand why programmers write for MS stuff and not Unix. Too many people out there with no computer knowledge :D Thank you for taking the time to reply.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It will run under Windows 95 through XP Professional. Will run with processor speeds as slow as 100Mghz. Obviously programming time will vary upon processor speed.

Example: 433 Mghz will reprogram in approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds on a 4 bank PCM and the 2 banks will do it in half that time.

Please email or call with anymore questions.

[email protected]

Tim.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
We appreciate the informative post, but please do not repeditively post the same discussion in different forums. This post is also on the verge of spam and is not fair to our paying advertisers. If you wish to advertise, please PM or email the administrator [email protected]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Re: The latest pics!

Tim in SC said:
Check out the above link for more pics and info and please email us with any questions.

Thanks.
That looks just like PCMX by Kevin Timmerman.
In fact exactly like PCMX.

Pete.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts