Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
This stuff is the REAL DEAL. I have seen it in person and seen it work wonders on every car that it has been used on. The software and interface are extremely user friendly but also very exact in everything it does. Having the versatility of tuning in 3D graphs and text is just flat out unbeatable. Also you have the ability to control just about every single function in the PCM.

We all knew that flashing is the best thing out there, this stuff is taking it to a whole new level!

Later,
Ashley

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very soon. In the last phases of production. All testing has been done over the last 7 mo. and everything works flawless now. Very user friendly and simple to use. Tim

·
Registered
352 Posts
So umm, how the hell is a person to tune using " squares " ?

Ive seen the drama you caused over on the depot. Mass spam isnt the answer.

·
Banned
928 Posts
So this is the Tim everyone is talking about. How about you actually make something instead of promoting your wet dream?:shootbird

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got tired of fighting all the people that don't have a clue with what is involved with this stuff. If they don't like what I have then goto Diablosport or Superchips where you have to buy a device each time you want to flash a pcm, but with my stuff you can flash as many cars as you want. Tim

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I've been tuning with this software now and So has Mike @ No Limit.Its works PERFECT...

If you have a question about it..Ask the question.If your simply trying to start a pissing match go SOMEWHERE else.

Tim

·
Registered
924 Posts
no pissing match is going to happen here Just was wondering what happened we were getting all kinds of info on the product for about 2 days then nothing . I think it's great their is going to be another tuning option for all fo us in this great world of ours. thank you . -jeff-:blob

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well if this stuff is so great, why isnt it being pimped or whored out?

Cant be hush hush about a product if you want to sell it.

You must prove it works to the skeptics.

Whats the hold up?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Venomous Mofo said:
Well if this stuff is so great, why isnt it being pimped or whored out?

Cant be hush hush about a product if you want to sell it.

You must prove it works to the skeptics.

Whats the hold up?
It is being whored up..Didnt you comment on it above?

4 key shops have it in beta..One of the shops is considered one of the best tuners in the country.
He didnt build it for the average user.It was built for shops to use..
I really dont think he is to worried about skeptics. People buy what they want..

Btw,using the squares works like a dream..Anything else you'd like to know?

Tim

·
Registered
227 Posts
Okay big guy how bout this.

How many Lightnings have been tuned with this Newest/Best software ?

How fast are they.....how much power...torque etc.etc ??

What is the most boost you have been able to comfortably run ON A LIGHTNING 2 valve at the race track not the dyno and I am most interested in what happens on the last 1/8 mile ?

Why is this so much better than the new reflash that I haven't even used yet.

How does this system deal with a MAF that hits 5.0 volts at 800 feet down the track ?

Can we do away with the MAF and plug in a wide band ?

Please take these questions seriously......I wanna know.
Dale

PS..You made it clear that this tuning system is great for shops.....BFD.....what good is it to us as owners? why should I buy it ? I just bought an 1800.00 dollar set of rocker arms because I understand what good they can do me........

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
OK, If you are pegging the meter at 800 feet tells me nothing about the rpm you are at. If you are pegging the meter at or near max rpm then you can prob. squeeze through the run if you are not able to get the meter issue fixed. We are working on a general public relaese the you will be able to buy from the dealers and it will be a very shap tunning toool. We are also working on a wide band setup that you can both run the car/truck off of and also data log it through the obdii port. There will be a full diag. setup with a live dash board that you can moniter through a dyno pass or record through the 1/4 mile. With that you will be able to pull ANYTHING that the eec uses as an input or an output. Also there will be things in there that will allow you to lock the trans in any gear and lock the conv. for a dyno pull. Please people I am just an average guy like all of you that wants to make a difference in the performance world so that guys like you don't have to learn 5-10 years of crap to do with computers that does not make you car/truck faster. I think that you guys are interested in the final product and not what it takes to make it. So if any of you have good ideas that you would like to see happen then let me know, but don't come back with things that are insane like make it run off nuclar power cause that is not going to happen cause I can't afford a nuclar chemeimst on my 1 man staff. Tim

P.S. what I think makes it better than others is that the shops don't have to stock "handheld tunners" cause the shops can flash as many cars as they want for the same price they buy it for. I am not in this for the hardware sales just to make a difference.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts