Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got all the hard part done. Mounting the solenoids in the fenderwell is not as easy as it seemed, but it worked. I have to wire the switch and purge button up and route my purge line and it will be finished. The first Nitrous pass will be at the Ford Fever race at MIR on the 18th of this month. I'm running this sunday on the boost only to see if my new chip program is working out ok. I had issues at Atco at the NMRA race.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Check out my new battery hold down, I had to do something the Optima doesn't fit for shit. All my nitrous stuff is crap I had laying around so thats why it doesn't look so new.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I have a few NOS solenoids and whatnot laying around too :D

Hmmmmmm:p

We will be awaiting the results, good luck!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nitrous install

Let us know how it works and what,where,items you installed. I have a set up laying around, from my (do I dare say...) LT1, and I just need some place to uh--- store it. Yea thats the ticket-- Store it.

Bill:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Nice job! Great pics. I wish more of the members of the site would contribute like this.

I bet that car is going to make history now.

Can't wait to hear. Weather's perfect, get that animal to the track before it gets too cold!

Best of luck to you, F8lbite.

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those solenoids came off my buddies LT1, I had an NX kit that got stolen so I had to use his old crap. I have a total of $23.00 invested in the kit. Best deal yet

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I am more interested to see you go faster on the Eaton only but good luck on the spray!!! Is your new tune for Eaton only that much more aggressive than your tune you had on your 10sec. pass??

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Re: looks cool!

hpbyhermann said:
Wet system huh? best of luck with it.......:D
Pete uses dry system,,,,I think Pete knows NOS...:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts