Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
World Ford Challenge 6 has a Cobra Cobra Eliminator class that's being sponsoned by Diablo Sport.

I can't find any rules yet but it's brand new and happening at the biggest Ford racing event in the world. It's good to make the first event of new things.

Anyway, if it's anything like the Lightning Eliminator class, it'll have an 11.50 index. That means stock with add-ons.

The first-ever NMRA event for Cobras was awesome. This one's got a purse and everything else. I wonder about contingency...

Anyway, who's interested? If we went to Bowling Green Ky then St. Louis Missouri is about the same haul (maybe another 100 miles).

And, from what I have heard, Gateway International Raceway is a site to behold.

Check out this link

G

·
I want to go !!!! Will they require Rollcages on the 11 and 10 second cars? And will an add on include adding an automatic? I keep throwing that option around in my mind.

·
Banned
572 Posts
did you say st louis ?
my wife is from st louis and my inlaws still live there
i go there 3/4 times a yr
i know the trip like the back of my hand
make it in 13 hrs flat 930 miles door to door

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Will there be any events at Maple Grove,ATCO or E town with 03 Cobra classes??

jim v.

·
Registered
191 Posts
The St. Louis track is an AWESOME facility!!!!! You will be required to have a cage under NHRA rules if you run at WFC6.

·
Registered
54 Posts
rich, you have to make it to the STL buddy. i'll be there and it would be awesome to meet up w/some of the eastcoasters. so bring your jersey asses out here! first round of STL brew is on me. should be able to hook real well at Gateway. provided it not 4 million degrees that weekend.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'd love to go there with you guys. It sounds like a great idea Rich. Anything to get away from this area for awhile :)
matt

·
Banned
572 Posts
any thoughts on a car carrier to del all of our cars ?
or some other way to get them there?
my in laws have a big ass old house w/5 bed rooms
should i make some reservations ?
ooo and 2 pull out sofas
4 bath rooms
3 car garage
free laundry service (mother in-law)

I WILL BE TAKING BIDS ON THE ROOMS FOR A FREE STAY!!

hammer, rick (amazon) you can stay in trade

fine print......
just kidding about the rooms (need to look into it)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts