Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

LMFAO. I laughed for 5 minutes straight replaying/watching this dumbass. Why do these people( ricers) do such stupid things in cars that aren't even remotely meant for that? WOW

·
Registered
2,149 Posts

LMFAO. I laughed for 5 minutes straight replaying/watching this dumbass. Why do these people( ricers) do such stupid things in cars that aren't even remotely meant for that? WOW
haha!

what's even worse is when they talk about how bad their 450 hp Neon supposedly is and all these Vettes they allegedly smoke, and then you call them out, and they make excuses not race or why they didn't show up.

Wish I could be president for a day, I'd sign Presidential Executive Order "L.E.O.'s Boot In your Ricer Ass" #0001 (Law Enforcement Officer's Boot In Your Ricer Ass) and anyone caught driving or racing a modded ricemobile would be arrested, have their car crushed, and fined $50,000.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
I think this one is even better

Here's a good one of a cobra vert passing two ricers racing
Ive actually done that before cause they weren't accelerating fast enough for me.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LMFAO. i laugh just like that at the ricers around my area. im about to purchase a 01 cobra turbo with all the goodies, i cant wait to have my first ricer encounter.......question, do you even waste your gas racing them anymore?

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
LMFAO. i laugh just like that at the ricers around my area. im about to purchase a 01 cobra turbo with all the goodies, i cant wait to have my first ricer encounter.......question, do you even waste your gas racing them anymore?
not worth the gas or the time really. I take off from the line strong, but not fast, make them think I'm gonna race them and watch them go flying by with their pissed off bumble bee exhaust. pisses 'em off everytime.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Im so glad I live in an area where you dont see any of the ricers. I dont think I could contain myself. :)

·
horrably stock
1,409 Posts
HAHAHA classic video's was that dudes lambo door stuck open? IF so that is funny chit right there

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah that would suck...i personally dont think they are worth it... i live near high point, nc and some cops just busted alot of guys racing around here. of course you had a few cops undercover as ricers driving around trying to get people to race them....my thing is if you wanna get the big guys, get a car that they would consider being worth racing......

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahahaha, they always do that stupid $h!t. they speed up way ahead of you then see you in their rear view and wanna mash on the brakes like they actually beat you. im glad those guys sped up, got nextto him and then took off again. nothing but insolence.......

·
Registered
878 Posts
I think this one is even better
The red Skittle at about 1:32 is pretty nice, actually.

I'd beat on it at an event, but wouldn't write a check for one. :scare:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts