Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mod Shootout was great. Thanks to Dave and all the people who put in the effort to put on a great time. I hope this won't be the last.

I also wanted to thank all the people I met from Modularfords.com who were so great to talk to...

Eric and Chad, you guys rock. I've never met two guys more willing to talk about their cars and about a whole range of stuff. You guys made Hooters a blast.

Jimmy Vaccaro, :king Your title seems well deserved. You call 'em like you see 'em and nobody could have made time bench racing in a Holiday Inn parking lot pass so fast.

Mark, Hammer, Bob, Ben, 2KBill (hope I got that one right) and to all the guys I talked to whose name I've forgotten. Thanks for sharing all the stories and your experiences. You guys all made a newbie feel very welcome! :)

Can't wait to see everyone the next time.
Chris.

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Chris I had an awesome time hanging with you this weekend. I am going to work on getting my pictures online ASAP. I'm always the one taking pictures, but I KNOW you got a few pics of me acting foolish at hooters!! You are truely one of the nicest guys I have met and had a blast talking with you soon.

I hope we run into each other in the very near future!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have the green 97 Cobra that was running in the 4VNA class. I heard you were having problems, I hope you get it sorted out.

Chad tried to sell me a 150 shot on friday night when I pulled into the Ramada. He said Jeff would never notice, haha.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I did:confused: No telling what I done Friday night, I do remember going in my room with soaking wet jeans on and no shoes:hammer That is about all I remember though:p For any of you that met me Friday night, I am sorry, we will have to meet againg so I can say I remember meeting you:D

·
Registered
96 Posts
You introduced yourself as Randy Haywood while wearing your Modularfords.com shirt with your name on it. I shook your hand and said nice to meet you Chad. You gave me a look like **** how's this guy know my name.

·
Registered
207 Posts
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol

Chad thought he could walk on water at the Ramada, but all he got was:

"DA Pool is closed my friend, you must leave, DA Pool is closed" LMAO :blob

Zak, I know nothing about nitrous LOL...Sorry I didn't meet up with you, as I was asking Andy (fourcam) all weekend, bring zak over...I think he was too busy downing the coronas LMAO :D

Jeff

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah, Jeff, I had to have one of those coronas too ya know. Race events are always busy. Hopefully we can hang out at this modularfords.com event or maybe smackdown in the fall. I think I'll be spending some more time here, it kinda reminds of the way a certain mustang site used to be...

Nice picture, I think we can have some fun with that one.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Zak---Yeah man, I know what you mean about the whole site thing...Thats why we got eric to start this one up, cause we were so sick of the "other" one...We have alot of fun here and the shootout showed that:beer

Next time we will line up for some shots!!! hehehe I can't wait to see Andy's new combo..

Steve---No hard feelings man, but I double checked that just to be sure, since I didnt' tech your car initially...Just doing my job really, no harm no foul though man...Glad you had fun, your car is really sweet and looked like it was running really well :king

Jeff

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
zak, thanks for the comments on the site, I hope you do hang with us! I guess I should have talked with you at the race, I didn't think I knew any of you guys except Boss 330. I talked to him several times.

Now that I finally get a chance to talk about my weekend...

I met so many people, I seriously doubt I can name them all.

98_2VGT, It was a pleasure meeting you. Since your the only one I know that may have pictures of me (I'm always the camera man) I will be on good behavior.

SnkyPete, We only talked for a few minutes, that is one sweet ride you have.

b1nyc and Zee, was good meeting you guys. Brian email me and send me your address so I can get you a hat.

Snakecharmr99, I had an awesome time hanging out with you. We probably drank more than we should have but it was fun. Lets see some times with the KB blown 03 you have!

white99gt, I only talked to you for a second, but it was good to put a face with a screenname.

JT & Hammer, you guys rock. I had a friggen blast at Hooters. Hammer, your car scared me.. We were both some what intoxicated!

Jimmy V, you busted my ass at the track! FU It was fun though.

JC, dude your HD fockin ROCKS! Im jealous. I have your shirt here, I'll mail it out soon.

Scott Winger, Dave King, Bob Cosby - it was great meeting all of you. Dave you did an awesome job with the shootout.

2KBill, it was a pleasure meeting you. Hopefully we will meet up again soon.

JB & Doug - Keep that Firewater to yourself! We had an awesome time in that bar. I win the drinking contest by default, I was the last man standing. Runner up was Mike Tymensky, but he couldn't make it up the stairs, I had to help him. :evil

Randy Stinchcomb - Very impressive 2V car you have. It was great finally meeting you.

I know I left off some people, when I think of you, I will post again

:blob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts