Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW

PM-1004-76 Billet Aluminum Belt Tensioner with 76mm Billet Aluminum Pulley for Ford 4V Cars fitted with Vortech Supercharger

For Ford 4V cars with 96-99 front cover (3 bolts). This Belt Tensioner is specifically designed to fit perfectly under a Vortech Supercharger cover without any modifications or alterations.

Constructed with Heavy Duty CNC Machined Aluminum Bracket.
Prevents Tensioner from bending & breaking under heavy loads
Significantly reduces belt slip
Available in silver only - Can also be used with 90mm & 100mm pulleys.

·
Registered
248 Posts
If only someone could make a good one bolt tensioner for the mach1 covers

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thump Racing Tensioner for Vortech

If you send us the mach1 cover we'll take a look at it & perhaps we could make one. Please let me know if you can do it.

Tino

·
Registered
248 Posts
If you send us the mach1 cover we'll take a look at it & perhaps we could make one. Please let me know if you can do it.

Tino
That would be sick if you guys could make one for that. I will try to get a Mach 1 cover and send it to you. If I can't get a cover is there a way that you guys could get ahold of a used Mach 1 cover and fab something up? There would be a huge demand for the Mach 1 and Cobra guys .

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope you can get one. Could you please call my partner Peter on Monday at 1 862 210 8512 and give him more information about your particular situation. He designs all of our tensioners and he is one of the best in the business.

All the best,
Tino

That would be sick if you guys could make one for that. I will try to get a Mach 1 cover and send it to you. If I can't get a cover is there a way that you guys could get ahold of a used Mach 1 cover and fab something up? There would be a huge demand for the Mach 1 and Cobra guys .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts