Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in the last couple days, I was able to get the MT ET Street Radials on.... Also got my front windows tinted and tinted the rear corner markers and the fog lights, not to mention the tails and headlights.... only a couple little things left to do now. I think I also have to roll the rear fenderwells as I was getting a little bit of rubbing.....
Anyhow, here are some of the pics.

Now with the tint done.

·
Registered
119 Posts
looks pretty nice i think youve posted on a different forum ive seen this car on another forum just forgot which one. car looks great man just that wing look a lil too big for me.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice car man . . love the tint i just hope your rear window doesnt buble up like mine did when i got my tint done.

·
Registered
916 Posts
looks good how wide are the tires

·
Registered
816 Posts
lookin good man! I think it would look better with no spoiler. But, I am really digging those wheels!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice car man . . love the tint i just hope your rear window doesnt buble up like mine did when i got my tint done.
Nah, it won't. It is tinted to the edge of the texture is at the top of the back window, then painted from there to the top over the texture. Looks minty.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Luvin the stance! that thing is LOW! lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Awesome wheels, man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts