1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
328 Posts
You had me freaking out, I was like "I thought I posted in that thread, but it was on the other forum you asked this question on".......lol

I posted my thoughts on them in the other thread.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the reason im asking is cause im on a limited budget and i only need 2 new tires. I really dont have a lot of money right now and i really need tires. So is there any tire that yall would recommend? And i do like to hit the track every now and then when its open, so which tires should i go with? sorry for all the questions

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have been looking at Riken Raptor tires for when I get my new wheels here in a few months. A buddy of mine as them on his Mach 1 and they hook fairly well and have a good tread pattern on them and dont wear out quickly. They are cheap as well you can get 275-40-17 for around a 100 bucks a tire. They are made by michelin but are not advertised is why I have heard that they are cheap. You can find them on Summit's website.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sumitomo's suck if you're putting any power down. They wouldn't be a bad tire for the front, but I wouldn't put them on the rear. Go with the Nitto's.

·
Registered
492 Posts
ya i would suggest the nitto over the sumitomo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts