Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hammer, myslf and sean (my03svtcobra) went to Toms river to open some whoop ass on the imports/f-bodies last nite. anyhow Hammer was giving me a ride in his 10 sec monster when we caught a red light next to a 1100cc crotch rocket. this kid took the jump off the line BOTH times we raced him but Both times we raced the bike got his ass handed to him by the kenne bell monster. at about 80 we passed the bike like it was in reverse. what a monster Hammers car is.:lol

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
by the way did i forget to mention that the 600+hp monster had stock rubber on it for this feat:jawdrop if the drag radials were on this guy would have been killed for sure

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
:hammer :hammer :hammer

That car pulls like a frieght train....:lol

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
:hammer Time! :hammer Time!

I have a vivid memory of following Hammer's Cobra in Columbus, it is truly awesome on the street. When he pokes it from a roll, its like he was fired from a cannon!

Bill

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Josh, thanks a lot, man. I appreciate the words.

It's always great hanging out with you and Sean. I wish Sean could have caught more races...his vert has something for EVERY LS1 out there.

The best part of the night was the Z06 car saying, "You don't want none of this" and then getting dragged down the road like a fire hydrant!

I got your Z06 right here, baby!

:hammer :shootbird :shootbird

Josh, next week bring out the Viper. I gotta get a drive in that beast!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Come on guys more details, what did you do to that Z06 hammer??:D

·
Banned
572 Posts
I'M BACK ON !!ERIC MUST HAVE KICKED ME OUT (FOR 3 DAY)
:rolleyes:

yes had a blast !
It's always great hanging out with you guys!
Rich your car is BAD ASS FAST and fricking loud
still like to see you run Josh heads up
may be we can get some more 03s out to put the
smack down on them ls1 guys
sean

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
You guys keep this up and we will have to start a "send Hammer a Free Video Camera" thread!:D Your Tom's River exploits would make great vids

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
trey193 said:
Come on guys more details, what did you do to that Z06 hammer??:D
We were just getting done our QUICK test drive, turning back into the Wawa to le the ponies cool down when passing on the right of us we hear some guy in his black ss camaro rev up his motor at us, hammer is like f-him and turns back into traffic and starts to chase the kid down. we get on his side and start goosing the gas a bit to see if he bites and BAM off the kid takes...Hammer jumps in it flying past the kid at like 90-100 and the kid catches up at the next light and asks me how many ponies were pullin. i tell him ALOT MORE THAN YOU BRO! any how the kids chooses to not get embarrassed 2 times in a row and putts away nice and slow as we burn rubber off the line. This is the best part... 2 minutes later this shitty pickup pulls up to our side and the kid riding shotgun says, dude, whatever you do dont run that camaro ss, hes got a brand new z06 motor in her. Hammer says to the kid, "hey i think thats the kid whose ass just got handed to him". the kid doesnt believe us (***) and hammer says tell your boy we can go again for some greenbacks. so we catch back with the ss and ask him if he wants to go for cash. the bitch was like my motors got 1200 miles on it and i cant. didnt stop this punk from goosin her to 110 against us when he got slammed a moment earlier haha. that was the best. you guys in the area should make the drive. its awesome there. :lol

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Yes, it was a Camaro with a Z06 engine just dropped into it (as per the owner). It is definately faster than the normal LS1 vehicle (I only beat it by 5 car lengths instead of 10 on a 2-3 gear pull) but the guy's over confidence and c0ckiness were rewarded with humility and a dose of reality...compliments of SVT and Kenne Bell.

It's gotta be frustrating to drop a ton of cash into your Camaro, go through all the time and effort to convert the engine to the best GM has to offer and then get your ass pulled down the road by a Ford first time out on the street.

Back to the drawing board, bowtie boy!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts