Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a poorly-fitting tonneau cover? If so, was the dealer able to fix it by getting a new cover?
Mine fits like A5S:

Funny thing is, my '00 GT had a different style cover, and it fit like a glove....

·
Registered
282 Posts
Your cover is different than mine. I have an early first run car (late June delivery) and my cover fits very nice and has snaps in the front where it attaches to the interior panels. I keep it out of the trunk laying flat, so that it doesn't get deformed when not in use.

Kevin

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Obiefox said:
Your cover is different than mine. I have an early first run car (late June delivery) and my cover fits very nice and has snaps in the front where it attaches to the interior panels. I keep it out of the trunk laying flat, so that it doesn't get deformed when not in use.

Kevin
Mine had the snap fasteners originally, but the dealer replaced them with the ones pictured above on Tuesday as part of a TSB. Since the new fasteners didn't fix the problem (how could they - they're in the same location as the snaps), the dealer ordered me a new cover.

I personally liked the concealed fasteners looks-wise, but these are definately more secure. I wonder what fasteners the new cover will have????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts