2.80 Upper Pulley(JDM)
DIABLOSPORT Chip (Nitrous Pete)
NGK TR6 plugs(Nitrous Pete)
100 mm idler pulley(SFP)
Pulley Wrap Mod(Nitrous Pete)
Bassani Exhaust(no cats)
Nitto Drags 315-35-17(Downs Ford)
Dump/Bump Valve Mod(Nitrous Pete)
BilletFlow Throttlebody/Plenum(Nitrous Pete)
Headers(Nitrous Pete)
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter(Nitrous Pete)
Steeda Adj. Clutch Quad/Firewall(Nitrous Pete)
Compucar Nitrous System(Nitrous Pete)

That is the basics anyway.....

Special Thanks to the PJ's Performance Crew! www.Nitrous.com

www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice. How do you like the headers? What brand are they? Have you dynoed it yet with the new mods?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, as I was talking with Pete and he was telling me he ended up using his latest racing file for the Diablosport chip to get my car down in the 11 a/f range.....this is what happend...

My 20 month old son Nicky got his finger slammed in the door hinge side of our one bathroom door....totally closed door...My 5 year old Shane didnt want him in the bathroom with him and slammed it closed...I ran and opened that door up asap.....it was so bent and smashed..about a 1/16 of an inch width left at the knuckle....I was so scared and pissed off at the same time...My wife Tara and I had just gotten home with the kids....we were in the house maybe 3 minutes.

Off to the ER...waited forever..about 2 hours.....I had made a quick splint out of a plastic fork I broke in half....the doctor took the splint off and it looked like finger again...alittle bruised.....Nicky bent it...it seemed to hurt alittle..but he bent it...that was good....off to X ray.....back to ER doctor...didnt appear to be broken.....so they just wrapped up his pinky that was caught in the door and the ring finger to support it.....So, so far so good....God took care of my baby.....again...I was so scared....

So now back to my Cobra.....she is on her way back right now....Pete said she is making some serious horsepower....especially since it was his last race file that was making well over 500 hp at the rear wheels(Diablosport did an awesome job too!!!!)....the Compucar Nitrous System is a whole other story......that will be making some serious horsepower ontop of where she is now. So...if she blows.....oh well....thats what new motors are for :D But I am very confident that she is setup just perfect...thats what PJ's Performance does best.

The headers are something Pete is working on....thats all I can say right now....but man do they work!

This is how I keep my sanity with all my kids...If I didnt have cars to play with I would be even more insane than I am .

Hot Rod(a few more gray hairs today)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
510 Posts
Sounds like you have a bunch of your hands there Harry. Good luck. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She is back in my arms again :D

Thanks again Pete, Mike and Leo for everything.

Talk about sounding wicked!!!! Ooooohhh Yeaaaahhh!!!

My life is at ease for a minute anyway.

My son Nicky is resting now.......my poor baby :(

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Harvey and all......Nicky is a tough little boy, thats for sure. He is doing fine......Thank God.

Funny you say "Rocket", Harvey...since I am such an old Oldsmobile fan :)

hey Leo.....thanks for that gym bag....it will come in handy
:rolleyes:

Hot Rod(Rocket Red and Blue Oval Blood in my viens)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
661 Posts
You neverv know when you may have to change into shorts,
:shocked Hey harry ,, , will you be able to sleep
Hey Leo , nice job Nos !

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Congrats and glad everything's smoothing over with the family, Harry.

Looks like it's gonna run good, too.

Must feel good to finally have a REAL musclecar after all of those misguided and dead-end Slowmobile and Yak projects.

;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes Hammer....IT FEEEEEEELS GOOOOD!!! :D

She will be up there with the best of them.........alot of fun, thats for sure. I am very Happy!

Your're right Pete...I CANT SLEEP :shocked

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Yes Hammer....IT FEEEEEEELS GOOOOD!!! :D

She will be up there with the best of them.........alot of fun, thats for sure. I am very Happy!

Your're right Pete...I CANT SLEEP :shocked

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
That's great, dude. Only busting on you. That's great that you are so happy with your car. Have you ever gotten intimate with it? I have with mine.

By the way: Who does the work on your car? I am not sure I've ever seen you post about that.

:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hammer...my relationship with my car is personal ;)

You wouldnt know the guy who works on my car...some south jersey piney. I think he is mainly known for working on tractors....he has the fastest nitrous tractor in that farm country :D

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Hammer...my relationship with my car is personal ;)

You wouldnt know the guy who works on my car...some south jersey piney. I think he is mainly known for working on tractors....he has the fastest nitrous tractor in that farm country :D

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
:lol :lol

His tractors can plow some fields, eeh?

Yeah, I don't know his name but I hear that he's from that "six-oh-nine" area. Them's people is related to themselves.

·
Registered
56 Posts
car sounds rockin... grats! Your son's finger in the door story pained me :( sounds like he's one tough little dude!!! bigger grats :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My1stFord said:
car sounds rockin... grats! Your son's finger in the door story pained me :( sounds like he's one tough little dude!!! bigger grats :D
Nicky says thanks dude!!

I am done with mods for awhile now.....just some more tuning in the future.

Harry

·
Registered
52 Posts
HAMMER said:
Have you ever gotten intimate with it? I have with mine.
I measured, I have to get the 3 1/2" tail pipes to get intimate.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey Harry, After the snow melts, lets step up to my stage 2 nitrous jets, 60hp,.,.,,., Youll love it , Maby you can go to bradingtin with us? and juce her uuuuppppp.
Youu CAN DOO IT !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts