Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what up? I went to the Ny Auto show last night and had a great time. I got there kinda late so I made sure i took pictures of the best cars there first FORD that way I can share them all with you guys. Hopefully they can out okay. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx kevin, I have so many more pics, but for some reason everytime i load one up it takes one away. i am trying to send them to eric now and hopefully he can get them all up. I know what you mean about the Mystic Cobra, i didn't wanna leave it there,.lol

matt

G

·
Sweet pics Matt!! I know what you mean..I didnt want to leave that car either..or that silver one next to it either :)

I still think Ford should have put the hood up on the 04 Mystic Cobra. Alot of people that dont know the car would have loved to have seen that motor. Good selling point...Sure is purrrty..

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very good point Harry, especially for people who think it's just some old mustang w/ a nice paint job. If they only knew :)

matt

·
Registered
521 Posts
How about the interior. Was it in Mystic also?

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
BRAVO!!!

Mat, great pictures! Better than the magazine ones that I've seen so far!

You got a career as a hot rod photographer for sure!

Awesome contribution to the site, man. Thanks very much!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HAMMER said:
BRAVO!!!

Mat, great pictures! Better than the magazine ones that I've seen so far!

You got a career as a hot rod photographer for sure!

Awesome contribution to the site, man. Thanks very much!
Thanx Hammer i really appreciate it. Hopefully we can get the rest of the pics up soon. The cars were amazing :)

Matt

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
How does the new one look when it its in person right near the '03/04 style?

In the pictures the new on looks great, and I think I'm going to get one (depending on it's drivetrain of course). BUT, I wonder if it only looks so good to me because I've been staring at essentialy the same body style in my garage since 1999.

JT

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey JT,

The new one when you are right up next to it, looks amazing in my opinion at least. At first seeing it in pictures i was unsure. But getting the chance to actually be next to it was a different story. I think Ford made a great choice in the design.

Matt

·
Registered
684 Posts
here is another shot of the interior.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice pics Matt, thx for the interior shot Fiore(Fiorentina Soccer?)..the exterior color is growing on me. The interior pic is a bit much for me tho. The 05 GT..i'm loving it soooo much now. I'd definitely get one in silver. Starting to save up right now for it cos u know i'm not parting with my 03 :)

I remember the buzz was the Anniversary SVT Cobra not too long ago and their probable mark-up..guess those just came down thx to the Mystic :) In general, i'm annoyed in the fact i was lead to believe from SVT there weren't going to be any runs in 03/04 of any kind other than what was the original 03 runs. So what happens?..we get the Anniv. SVT and the Mystic.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts