Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woah what a difference! This thing is amazing. Nice clean quick shifts at light throttle. Was able to find some traction in first, then on the shift into second I layed down rubber sideways for 10 feet before having to back out. I haven't gotten a chance to get a full throttle 2-3 shift yet. Lock-up is nice and smooth. Everything is working great! This thing is gonna fly down the track now!

We feel the kit was engineered a little more towards an older E4OD transmission since it came with a washer kit that only fits he older aluminum planetaries. Also the OD pressure plate was machined on the wrong side, so we were not able to get anymore OD frictions in there. Although the stockers were perfect when they came out.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

-Mat-

·
Registered
467 Posts
SVT F15O said:
Woah what a difference! This thing is amazing. Nice clean quick shifts at light throttle. Was able to find some traction in first, then on the shift into second I layed down rubber sideways for 10 feet before having to back out. I haven't gotten a chance to get a full throttle 2-3 shift yet. Lock-up is nice and smooth. Everything is working great! This thing is gonna fly down the track now!

We feel the kit was engineered a little more towards an older E4OD transmission since it came with a washer kit that only fits he older aluminum planetaries. Also the OD pressure plate was machined on the wrong side, so we were not able to get anymore OD frictions in there. Although the stockers were perfect when they came out.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

-Mat-
which kit did ya get??

·
Registered
64 Posts
Get to the track already!

sound like you have good combo.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts