Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lookin 4 some guys/girls from the mich area maybe interested in starting a club to hang out,do the car show thing,street race thing and generally help each other out with projects,any 1 interested pm me,this could be a great oppertunity to get a bunch of us mi people 2gather and have fun!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
check out www.mocsem.com
Mustang Owners Club of Southeastern Michigan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Metro Detroit here too. It would be cool to get something going other than just at the cruises. I know a bunch of people hang out across from the Taylor walmart on telegraph road on friday and saturday nights. There is some cool people out there with nice cars and there is some fools that do dumb shit. Its the only place I know of though. I miss the nights in Tampa!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Friday at about 4-7, Sears Parking Lot on Dix and Southfield.

Sat Burger King on Dix and Eureka 5ish

Sat Big Boy on Telegraph in Flat Rock.

Joy and Telegraph later at night on Sat

The Motor City Terminators have a fall cruise coming up that is an all day event

·
Registered
460 Posts
MCT will be hosting NMCA at Milan last weekend in Aug

Woodward Mustang Alley Snake Pit, goto MCT.org to register

·
Registered
43 Posts
if you are looking to hang out with some mustangs in metro detroit check
www.mocsem.com

·
Registered
24 Posts
i go to the shell station on woodward and normandy,that seems to be the place on weekends,sometimes about 20-25 musclecars,usually older vehicles.myself,i have a 90lx with forged and supercharged 347 stroker.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Their is also a fall cruise for the SVTOA group every year as well.... With the Dream Cruise being next weekend it is going to be crazy around here...

·
Registered
24 Posts
i've been going on woodward since may and its been great most weekends.i can't believe some of these cars.so much time and so much money into them.not much action though because of the police presence.so many cops up there,and more so as it gets closer to the dream cruise week.tonight i'm going to the shell station across from dugans pub and hang out there for awhile.it's here already.on dream cruise day,saturday,ferndale hosts mustang alley with ford motor company and i reserved spots for both my stangs.there should be around 400 to 500 stangs there on saturday,along with entertainment.its free and a good time can be had by all!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
have to get there by 7 or else there' s no place to park in there.i got there at 7:30 on fri aug 13 and it was already packed.i just went up woodward and parked it.you have to watchout for cops.they're on motorcycles and hide past the traffic lights,maybe to catch somebody in a race.i'd be very careful out there.i bet ther'll be zero tolerance and they're itching to give out tickets because of the economy.i take my 90 stang on woodward,its a silver lx hatchback.i'll be up there all next week bacause there's a lot going on during the day.last year there were about a hundred cars parked in the lot by beaumont hospital,i think its 13 and woodward.that went on all day and night.it was great!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey u goin out tonite?if so lets hook up,dont think ill make it by 7,maybe we could hook up at the hospital parkin lot,hopefully there will be a little more space,im tryn to get my buddy to bring out his viper,not sure if its gona happen tho,what kinda hweels r u runnin on ur lx?in case we dont meet up maybe ill catch u on the strip,i drive a 2011 sterling gray gt,on 20"silver 5star wheels

·
Registered
24 Posts
i have a silver lx hatchback with et streets on back and skinnies on front mounted on centerlines all the way around.its starting to drizzle here and its 6;30 so i won't be going out there tonight.thats probably why it was so busy last night!i'll keep an eye out for you!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
were u out there?thoughti saw ya,i parkd on the sidestreet nxt to the shell station and saw a silver lx w skinnys and ets,ur centerlines r solid right?not like convo pros

·
Registered
24 Posts
yea that was probably me! the sun started coming out and the sky lookes like it was clearing so i decided to come out.i just cruised and didn't park it at all.i went to 13 and woodward looking for you but all that was in the lot were 2 cop cars.i think thet were chasing people out of there.i like to try the shell because you can walk around and it s the focal point on woodward.i was going to drive thru it but friday night when i went thru it was all blocked up and my car started to get hot and i was worried about overheating while trying to get thru.that would be embarrassing!!!!!i'm gonna try to get to shell station tonight and i'll look for your car around there if you go up there!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts