Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
2V powered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
The race weight is 3222lbs and traps 119 in the 1/8. I dont have any dyno numbers.

Installed a new custom harness that allows me to use the stock holley main harness and run smart coils.
https://flic.kr/p/2cVTu2m

·
2V powered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)
Here was a 9.59 pass from last year.
I removed the 10-point cage from the car and will soon be dropping it off to have a 25.5 chromoly cage installed.
When I remove the MS 10-point and replaced my rear stock dual caliper brakes the car weighed 2742lbs. Did weigh
2998lbs before.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Absolutely badass!
Sounds pissed off just idling lol. I would love to see some more close ups of the Holley digital dash fit and finish if you don't mind? It looks fantastic from what I can see!
Nice job! Your car has come a LONG WAY from when I first remember you starting with it on here!

Ken

·
2V powered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Absolutely badass!
Sounds pissed off just idling lol. I would love to see some more close ups of the Holley digital dash fit and finish if you don't mind? It looks fantastic from what I can see!
Nice job! Your car has come a LONG WAY from when I first remember you starting with it on here!

Ken
Thanks. I make the mount to fit the 12.3, 7 and 6.86 holley dash in the 87-04 mustangs. View attachment 171579

·
Registered
4 Posts
Your car is badass man,i seen you on youtube a couple of times.It definitely gives me some goals to shoot for.What turbo kit are you running,and can you give me any advice for a '99 GT running the stock ECU? Im thinking about going with an On 3 single turbo kit and changing the wastegate,and possibly the turbo in the future.I hear alot of good things about it when certain parts of the kit are changed out and it still comes out reasonably priced.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
That's awesome that you make them! Unfortunately the attachment won't open.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I just wet myself...:what:

ks

·
2V powered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Seems they make it difficult to just post pictures here now. The break down is in the description. This was my best pass so far.
I was running 24.5psi.

·
Administrator
1965 Superformance 427 Cobra, & 2022 BMW M850
9,477 Posts
Thanks, apologies I wasn't paying attention to your signature block.
You posted the numbers right down there for everyone to see.

Nice job, well done!

Ed

·
Registered
485 Posts
It would be interesting to see what ET's it would run with the traction control on.

ks

·
2V powered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Holley just released its' newest software update. It has a feature for shifting in it now. So, you can pull timing out on the shifts to control the tire spin. I do have the Holley making the shifts also. I did setup an advance table I was trying to use on the shifts, but I likely didnt have it setup right. Each time I recently went to the track the car was getting quicker and faster. I have been slowly increasing the boost. I have tried a few time launching with 12psi and then run 27psi, but it spun badly. I'm still basicly figuring it out on my own and doing lots of reading. I did max out the holley 12-1800 fuel pump. I added a 2nd one and installed a 10 gallon fuel cell in the truck. I have the Holley turning the 2nd pump on once boost hit 18psi.

·
2V powered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Replaced my switch panel and toggle switches for some Billet Automotive buttons. I added a button to trigger my data logger and one for reverse.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts