Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's not often that I drive this car as it's my weekend/fun car.
However I decided to drive it this week to Cycles Plus and offer a few guys at Tri County Tire a ride.

Both Graham and Phillip got a chance to experience the FASTLANE MOTORSPORTS power house!!!

I think Phillip was trying to be cool as he knew my gopro camera was on, but Graham was absolutey hilarious.

As I've told Melvin for the last 4 years, this is truly an amazing engine. It has broken 3 transmissions, 2 driveshafts, 1 rearend, and 1 axle, but the engine and turbo kit has NEVER missed a beat.

Great job Fastlane and specifically Melvin (Engine) and Caleb (Tuning).

Ryan

·
2V powered
3,869 Posts
It's fun taking people for rides and seeing their reactions, but you tend to kill your tires:)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's fun taking people for rides and seeing their reactions, but you tend to kill your tires:)
For sure! Those Mickey's sure are expensive.....but make a beautiful set of marks. Haha.

Bad ass ride you got! I like how the first thing they say is what kind of brake upgrade you got!
Yeah I laughed at that comment too. Philip (the 2nd rider) was trying to be cool, but when he asked that brake question, I could tell he was scared. LOL.

·
Registered
989 Posts
hahaha men that is funny i need to do it next year, i give a ride to the owner before me last year, when he sold it to me the car was totally stock, then i made a couple of pull and then i get on the side of the road and i told him drive it like you stole it loll he only went half throttle in second gear and it was enough....too bad i wasen't filming that, he was shaking like a leaf when we get out of the car at home loll

you got an awsome ride keep it up!!!! but don't forgot to remove the o/d loll

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updated -
Here's another in-car video of my 2002 Saleen.
Twin turbo 4.6, 2 valve, 6 speed, precision 58/57 turbos (HP kit), tuned by Fastlane Motorsports.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts