Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I tuned Dave Lewis' (GI Joe) Roush Mustang. His car was the first one I have tuned with the Lethal/Fore Triple Pump fuel system.

When I have some time to go through the logs I will post up some data. The system tuned out perfectly, no issues with it at all.

Any tuner that actually tunes the returnless systems correctly (not many that do, most leave it all stock) will not have any problems dialing it in.

On Dave's car, the system may be overkill, but it is always better to overbuild the fuel system.

Just thought I would post up a plug for the system. For any of you guys on the fence, it is definitely a good product, and one I will be recommending to the guys looking for big power.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Since you've seen the data from both do you like this setup over the GT500 pumps with a Dual BAP ? I know this was a auto car, but I was wondering if the dreaded spike still shows up on closed throttle.

The Triple Pump setup definitely looks like a nice system and had it come out before I had gone the GT500 route I'd definitely done it instead just for capacity. I've actually been considering the Triple Pump return style setup, but I'd like to make what I have work since funds are tight and I've already made the investment.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Yesterday I tuned Dave Lewis' (GI Joe) Roush Mustang. His car was the first one I have tuned with the Lethal/Fore Triple Pump fuel system.

When I have some time to go through the logs I will post up some data. The system tuned out perfectly, no issues with it at all.

Any tuner that actually tunes the returnless systems correctly (not many that do, most leave it all stock) will not have any problems dialing it in.

On Dave's car, the system may be overkill, but it is always better to overbuild the fuel system.

Just thought I would post up a plug for the system. For any of you guys on the fence, it is definitely a good product, and one I will be recommending to the guys looking for big power.
Hey, what about us? That's the Lethal/Fore/Zone-5 Triple pump fuel system....... :)

MJ

·
Registered
545 Posts
i love my tripple fuel set up. but mine is a little diffrent. i went to blow by racing to get one of there gt500 wireing harneses. then i got another fpdm and wired it in. so i didnt havt to go get the zone 5. it works great. i am about to throw in another pump, harnes, and fpdm and see how it works out.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Hey, what about us? That's the Lethal/Fore/Zone-5 Triple pump fuel system....... :)

MJ
You know what? You are absolutely right. That's a very good point and I owe you an apology. Eric never even go to see the MDM. I never thought about it. I asked myself after I saw your post how I could have forgotten to mention it and I must say that this is actually complement in disguise I think. The thing is like the RONCO...Set it and forget it..lol

One of the reasons I liked the Lethal system from the beginning is that I don't have to depend on all those fuel pump driver modules and relays and all that wiring. One trigger wire from the old systems driver module and everything else runs from battery to module and then to pumps....All self contained...and the best thing it works...and in fact it may WELL have contributed to the lower duty cycle due to the shorter heavier wiring...in fact let's just say it did...That's been proven in the past...So that was a big oversight on my part and surely deserves it's due credit...my apologies for sure...its huge....

With that in mind I might also plug Fore because the hat is awesome...Its actually WAY easier to put in the tank than a GT500 dual pump set up...I did not get a single cut on the one remaining finger I have left...LOL

·
Registered
850 Posts
I also had great success with the triple pump system. Doug @ Bamachips had the same results you did Eric.

·
Registered
545 Posts
yea Michelle and Justin are great people and a great help to me an my car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts