Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are pics I took today of my good friend "Turbo Timmy's" Outlaw car. It will be powered by a 342c.i. stroker motor with Canfield stage II heads, Riechard racing intake, and a Turbonetics 91m.m. turbo. It is still under construction at this time, but Turbo Timmy plans on having it completed within the next few months. He expects the car to produce around 1500 horsepower.

I am going to see if TT will join here so he can answer any questions that may arrise. I brought these pics to Modular Fords because this is where the baddest stangs make their homes.:D

Razor.

Attachments

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You think that muffler's really going to quiet that beast down? Turbo Timmy really doesn't care.:D

Attachments

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
96blkcobra said:
Turbo Timmy has spent some mega $$$$...awesome!

:jawdrop
Your not kidding LOL! He is going to register here and chat with you guys. I just spoke with him a few minutes ago.;)

Razor.

·
Registered
94 Posts
yeah off the top of my head about 42000 and i got a deal on the car and the motor. i'm guessing if i started from scratch over 65000.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i'm hoping in about 3 month's. but i also thought it would go down the track last year. we are steadily workin on it and this is the first car i've ever put together from scratch so i'm sure we will have to change some things that i'm not expecting. it's first appearence will be at mir (maryland international raceway). it will go down the track THIS year or at least i keep telling myself that

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
That sounds great. I know how you feel about it taking forever to get the car together. As far as racing the car do you actually plan on running outlaw in a series like NMRA or FFW?

Thanks,
Ashley

·
Registered
94 Posts
yes i do plan plan on making a few of the nmra events i can't afford to take off work and make all of them. i may go to the ffw event in dinwiddie but i'm not set up for a 10.5w so i would never keep up with them guy's i believe the fastset one went 7.27. i may get a 76mm turbo and run drag radial in ffw i'm not 4 link or ladder bar so all i need i believe is a smaller turbo.

·
Registered
885 Posts
i will be putting my motor in the purple car in the next few weeks. i no longer have the pair of pt-70mm turbos on the engine. i now have a single pt-101mm turbo for it and i also have access to a pt-106mm turbo. it might be interesting to see how the two stock style suspension cars run when they are both finished.

Attachments

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
96blkcobra said:
I smell a GRUDGE RACE :turd :lol
If you only knew the story between these 2 guys.

Razor.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bryan manduley said:
hi george,
i forgot to tell you, jim reichard said he would trade your 3.1"
ultra-grip blower pulley for what ever size you want. he has them available and on the shelf in .100" increments from 2.8" up to 3.4". let me know what size you want. i'm not sure if he is planning on making any pulleys bigger than 3.4" for our applications. call me and let me know.
Thanks bro, I'll give you a buzz.;)

Razor.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey Bryan,
I didnt get your #, but i am still holding your parts. Just give me a call when you are ready. That is a nice set-up you have there!!!

Steve

1 - 20 of 30 Posts