Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
debating on going twins or staying single. like the twins for there downpipe size but there is two of everything. single setup is simple but then you have the huge ass downpipe. info on car built teksid,10.0 compression, ported heads, gt cams and th400. thanks for any advice you have.

· Registered
6,795 Posts
more track car with random drives to work or shows. ill be happy with high 8s. and it says th400.
Your sig says 'Still 5 speed' so it was a bit confusing.

The 62s will get you there easily with the least lag of the bunch. If you are going to be on the street, that would be important... to me anyway.

· Registered
709 Posts
If I had to do it over I would go single. Just for simplicity and having the turbo up high in the engine bay with the least amount of piping. Especially if it's going to be more track than street. I wouldn't worry about spool with the right converter the car will work. The billet precision 76 will get you in the 8's or like me the twin billet 6262's will get you there also or even twin 61's like Tony(blk03) has will get you 8's. I think precision has a billet 82 out now too so you have plenty of choices.

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking about getting the 8284 from precision. My buddy is selling his brand new GT47-88 billet wheel for a good peice but it has a 1.08 exhaust housing ans i think that will be to much

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.