Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of my 2003 Twin Turbo setup
Mods are: 4.6 Stroker, Twin GT35r Precision ball bearing Turbos, Trick Flow Intake, Janice Race Trannsmisson w/ freddie brown valve body and Trans Brake, Manual Steering and brakes, Dyno Max Race Bullet Mufflers, Dual Ford GT pumps, and im sure im missing a few things. This hasnt been dynoed yet as i am going to get some miles on the setup when the weather breaks and then its on..
I am still needing to get a Wolfe Racecraft cage in along with their complete rear end suspension kit from gerry...After i get outta this debt
And a huge thanks to Terry from street lethal fixing some issues it had :cheers:
Big Thanks to Trick Flow for the help and the patience
A little video of it running

·
Super Moderator
3,538 Posts
Sick ride man!

·
2V powered
3,866 Posts
I remember your posting about your car last year around this time. I can't believe it hasn't been tuned yet?? What happened to it last year??

·
Registered
180 Posts
hey charles how is you pcv valve ran? Mine is just blocked off. I have seen others just breathers there, but have never seen one like yours.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I remember your posting about your car last year around this time. I can't believe it hasn't been tuned yet?? What happened to it last year??
had some issue that had to be fixed and it got late in the year so i basically put it on the back burner for a few months

·
Registered
583 Posts
Sick car man! I'm jealous!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts