Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was on my 4R70W and ran flawlessly. Only reason I'm taking it out is because I'm switching my tranny setup (top secret :bigwink:). My new converter is an ultimate as well!!

It's a 10", 3500 stall, non lockup. It has less than 1500 miles on it. I haven't taken a pic, but there really isn't much to see. It's just a converter??

Len from Ultimate is a great guy to deal with and could probably tell you alot more about his converters. He got the stall right on the first try. I believe I paid just around $900 for this. I'll let it go for $500 + shipping.....

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
let me know if you hear anything today..
Are you talking about whether or not this will work for you, I spoke to Lenny last week and he said "that converter will handle whatever you throw at it".

He said it really depends on where/how your car makes power. It's a 3500 stall so I'm not sure how well that will work for you.

Your best bet is to give him a call and tell him your set up. He's a stand up guy and will tell you whether or not it's the right stall speed for you.

If he says it's not the right stall, ask him what he would charge for a re-stall on this one. He got it right for me on the first try, he's that good.

Sorry about that, I thought I had sent you a PM last week......

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
would this work well with a T76 only making 7psi? Around 470rwhp? Will it work with an AOD-E also?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts