Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
come on guys why don't you like to talk on this site? we could use this for a hard core racing only site since we have the others for the BS.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
I agree, the lightning guys seem glued to the other sites
You are 100% correct.........

Everyone pays attention to NLOC, F-150, and SVT.

There is nothing wrong with this site...........the fact that more members are on other boards, more info is shared there.

--Joe

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just thought it would be a better place for the lightning owner that is more into racing his truck and sharing the experience with the more hardcore racing people out their.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey I am all about racing my truck. I am at the the track whenever I have a chance and hope to go out Saturday and break deep into the 11's with my new blower and new tune. That is as long as my tranny holds together. I am ll about talking about these trucks. I love them and the Cobras too. -Mat-

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great to finally see some action on this forum . I don't drive my truck on the street much I mainly bracket race with it and go to NMRA races with it i have a rebuilt long block I did myself with the stock eaton and 8pound pulley tuned by Johnny lightning. Its a 01 model silver with BOGART D10 wheels I run ET streets 28x11.5 on the rear and mickey thompson skinny on the front my best time so far has been a 12.38 in good weather of coarse.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm always checking to helpout also?

heres a ? for the racers?
I ran a 11.77 at 116mph and 1.7 60ft
with 1999 L
KB 18-19LBS
CIA
Bassani shorty's
Chip
LFP VB
90 MAF
Lakewood slappers
28x10x16 Hoosiers

I've since up'd
21-22Blbs
Single Blade
2800 Stall C
JLP long bars
400-500lb diet

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
well it would be nice to have a site to actually have a serious discussion about these trucks. i'll add this site to my favorites and check in while i'm online.

later,
robert staley

·
Registered
352 Posts
Get a built block Frank before that one blows on you. November is right around the corner :shocked

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Re: I'm always checking to helpout also?

Red BOLT said:
heres a ? for the racers?
I ran a 11.77 at 116mph and 1.7 60ft
with 1999 L
KB 18-19LBS
CIA
Bassani shorty's
Chip
LFP VB
90 MAF
Lakewood slappers
28x10x16 Hoosiers

I've since up'd
21-22Blbs
Single Blade
2800 Stall C
JLP long bars
400-500lb diet
I see no question..........

--Joe

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
probably meant to ask what we thought it would run now. ;)

·
Registered
467 Posts
:stupid

I think it'll be quicker than it was before :D I want to know where you got 4-500lbs out of it, hopefully without gutting it.

I like the idea of this becoming a serious race-only type discussion. All the other boards are "what are my first mods", "where do I spend my first $500 in mods", etc.. A guy can only answer so many of those questions, then you think, "hmm, doesnt this board have a search function".

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sorry guys that was my question , What do you think it should run now?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts