Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as yall all know, i just purchased and put on a mach 1 grill delete and chin spoiler. so here a pic and vid of what of how it looks. the vid is of the car idling but doenst show justice of how the exhaust sounds in person. Let me know what yall think

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good. what are your plans
Well I already ordered and have a set of 4:10 gears for the rear, and a sct tuner. Also ordered a MGW short throw shifter. Getting ready to buy a professional products intake plenum and throttle body on Wednesday along with a set of BBK Shorty Headers (getting a good deal on em so dont even ask "why not long tubes). I also just purchased a mach 1 grille delete and chin spoiler to add to my appearance. So wish me luck everyone on my quest to more hp.

Cliff notes*
Bought and will buy
1. 4:10 gears INSTALLED
2. SCT Tuner INSTALLED
3. MGW Short Throw Shifter
4. Professional Products Plenum & TB INSTALLED
5. BBK Shorty Headers
6. Grille Delete INSTALLED
7. Chin spoiler INSTALLED

And mods i already have are as followed: Magnaflow Magnapack Catback and UPR O/R X-pipe and lowered on Eibach lowering springs, K&N drop in air filter.

And then im gonna paint my calibers red, tint my head and tail lights and throw some tint on the windows and ill be done with the exterior.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Car looks good! But why did you spend the time to black out your license plate in the photo when you zoom in on it several times in the video?
just busting chops.

Good Luck with the car.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.