Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have you guys that have switched to the KB and selling your used Eaton, been getting for them? This may become of interest to me here in about 3 1/2 weeks.....Switching to the Darker Side of KBLand...:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just sold my Eaton for $900. I wanted to get more, but they are selling brand new for around $1,200. So to get over a $1,000 would prob be hard.

Matt

·
Registered
511 Posts
$900 is a great deal for you as the Lightning/HD version is around $300-$500 used and I would expect to see Cobra versions drop to the same as more KBs are installed.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw a post somewhere that had a link to a new Eaton M112 for $1499. Where can you get it cheaper. A buddy of mine is getting a KB, sold his for $1200. I thought that to be a bit much, probably someone unsuspecting I suppose. I'd be happy with getting 8-900 for the used Eaton.....

·
Registered
618 Posts
I 'll give ya my bloweerfor 250, and you can sell it.:D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haveight said:
I 'll give ya my bloweerfor 250, and you can sell it.:D
Which brings up another point. What platform will the M112 fit onto without much hassle if any? I mean is our blower useless unless its for an 03 or L......?

·
Registered
64 Posts
the best way to sell your charger is go to the track find a guy or girl that has a cobra already and see what he runs and what not then later ask if he wants a charger to turn it into a 03 I got 1500 out of mine that way

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
j98gtblown said:
the best way to sell your charger is go to the track find a guy or girl that has a cobra already and see what he runs and what not then later ask if he wants a charger to turn it into a 03 I got 1500 out of mine that way
I know plenty of guys with 99 and 01 Cobras that would like a blower, but what's install intail? What else would they have to buy?

·
Registered
12 Posts
or us Mach1 guys..i am looking into whats required to bolt it onto the mach1.. same heads..

the issue we face is intercooler..

i am waiting for the price for the SC's to come down a little. most guys want around $800.. too much for a SC that has 5000 miles on 14 psi if you ask me..

·
Registered
618 Posts
te talk back to me i have one with injectors plenium and some pulleys drop me a line 250 or 300 for everything hit me back its just taking up space and that car would be tight with a blower or we can work some kind of trade out just let me know:D

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Non 03 cobra guys will need a lot to run the M122 im sure, intercooler, intake manifold, heat exchanger, all the pluming, coolant resevoire and coolant pump and then there is the whole EEC thing and controlling the coolant pump etc. I hate to say it but its likely a lot easier and cheaper to buy an aftermarket kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts