Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the valve covers from a 03-04 4.6 32 valve fit on the 93-98 liter 4.6 32 valve?
Looking to convert my ignition coils to MSD coil overs along with the Holley Terminator X kit.

·
Registered
555 Posts
One thing to consider:
The bungs for the PCV and from the valve cover to the intake tube is different between the early ‘93-‘98 and late ‘99-’04 valve covers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One thing to consider:
The bungs for the PCV and from the valve cover to the intake tube is different between the early ‘93-‘98 and late ‘99-’04 valve covers.

Thanks for your reply, since I’ve posted this thread I’ve done some more research and discovered what you mentioned.
I’ve transplanted this engine in a 79 F100, most everything is being redone and I’ll be able to make the necessary changes.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Which intake are you using? I have B head valve covers with a Mach1 intake and those centrally located bungs are creating clearance problems for me.
I have a set of C head valve covers here but not sure I want to switch to COPs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Which intake are you using? I have B head valve covers with a Mach1 intake and those centrally located bungs are creating clearance problems for me.
I have a set of C head valve covers here but not sure I want to switch to COPs.
I’m still using the stock intake, I purchased a set of COP valve covers on eBay, sandblasted and painting to match the vehicle.
Shop around, some of the eBay sellers think that their COP valve covers are worth their weight in gold, I purchased a set for 125.00.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I also just picked up a different set of COP valve covers, and am going to switch over to COPs. The COP covers I had were in worse shape than I thought, but I got them super cheap. Now I know why lmao.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts