Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone,

I am not sure if I posted this in here before, but thought some of you may be interested how the Metal Polishing came out on this set of Shelby GT500 Valve Covers. The metal polishing took a lot of man hours, materials, etc, but it was well worth it in the end. :)

For more Metal Polishing photos please visit our website: Click here for the Metal Polishing website

After Metal Polishing Service

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
How come it's a secret on how much these cost???
Sorry for the late response on this as I just saw this post. It is no secret on how much a project costs to polish. Just simply e-mail us a photo of your particular piece you want polished and if you have other pieces along with it discounts will be applied to the order. We have to have photos to make sure there are not any major scratches, dings, nicks, etc before we quote a price as those things will change the cost of the polishing services as they just simply take more man hours, materials, etc to fix. The other thing that changes the cost of a project is what else a customer is sending with the project as we do offer multi-part discounts. Bottom line is that we want to make sure to give a customer accurate pricing and the best pricing for their custom polishing project they are wanting done.

Once you send us the photos to: [email protected] we will send you a detailed quote back with all of the details of the polishing work along with all of the pricing for the polishing services of your particular project and also let you know how much it would be to coat your project if you need that service.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.