Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well like it says it has been a very bad weekend... friday my wife brings the car home from work, and both rear fenders have been scratched, and the SVT emblem on the rear pried off, leaving 3 chips. Needless to say I was upset. Saturday, I had a guy run a stop sign and when I veered to avoid him (while on the gas hard to get out of the way) the back end went onto the shoulder, and the resulting 1/2 spin put my front end into a trailer loaded with a small escavator. The front bumber came completely off, along with a headlight, and part of the grill, also the driverside fender is bent way down My poor heart is broken..... pics below

I hope everyone else had a good holiday!

Jayson

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes it could have been worse. My brother got $8000 of damage to his new G35 on friday.

Make sure you save the black plastic piece that is underneath the front end. I bet it'll be a useful piece after a few underestimations with curbs. That is, if the black piece is still in one piece.

What I mean by black piece is the skid plate, the lowest part on the car.

·
Banned
572 Posts
hum.... so that's what that looks like with the parts missing

man that sucks dude get well soon
sean

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well thankfully it is mostly cosmetic. Broke my heart tho. it will be back on the road with in a week, provided I can get the parts.

oh and Blades... the chin spoiler was already scratched all up, from speed bumps and such, I'm not gonna put one back on... I think.... guess I'll have to wait and see what it looks like without it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Bummer! Hate to see this happen to the Cobra that Ford actually built right!! :mad:

Good luck getting it fixed,
James

1 - 10 of 10 Posts