Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all remember the issue of Race Pages that was dedicated to the 03 Cobra from cover to cover? It was an awesome issue and SVT apparently liked it too. Jamie got this from SVT:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jamie,

I would like to thank you personally and on behalf of all of the men and women at SVT engineering for all of the outstanding articles and accolades we got for the 2003 Cobra in the April issue of "Race Pages"

We are all ecstatic of the coverage we got and are all equally proud of how happy everyone is with the car we put out for you this year. It was a long journey in the short amount of time we had to produce this car but in the end I think that we produced the best Cobra in history and probably one of the best Mustangs ever to the American public.

We are wondering if it would be possible to get color copies of the photos/artwork from pages 35-37 of the April edition. We want to make a large framed print for the department to go along with all the other magazine covers hanging on the walls. Our program manager, Tom Bochenek, especially liked the quote "Driving the 2003 SVT Cobra, the closest we've come to Automotive Nirvana". After seeing that, we all said that we needed to make this article into a full size print to hang on the wall.

Please let me know if it would be possible to get this artwork/photos from you. We would love to have your magazine article hanging alongside the covers of Car and Driver, Motortrend, and such on our office walls.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me in obtaining this info we are looking for.

Regards,
Michael J. Luzader
SVT Engineering

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Way to go, Jamie! We got the big dogs representing us at the track, in the media...what more could we ask for?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice Job Jamie!!! Unfortunately I have been unable to get my hands on that issue of the race pages. Does anyone have an extra hardcopy copy that they would part with?

Take care,

Kevin

·
Registered
8 Posts
Obiefox said:
Nice Job Jamie!!! Unfortunately I have been unable to get my hands on that issue of the race pages. Does anyone have an extra hardcopy copy that they would part with?

Take care,

Kevin
I'd like a copy too. Where can I buy one?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts