Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you may have seen our live feed from the King of the Street dyno competition at Holley HQ in Bowling Green, KY. A lot of people have been asking for us to get some better clips together for an overall dyno contest video.

We have some awesome footage up, including Tony's compound boost GT500 pushing over 1100RWHP, Andrew's liquid cooled KB GT500 pushing big numbers through an auto, Shane's Twin turbo Cobra almost joining the 1000RWHP club, etc.

Definitely worth checking out! We've got a few more videos coming your way before this weeks over, so stay tuned to our blog for KOTS-specific posts: http://blog.americanmuscle.com/category/king-of-the-street-2010/

And our Facebook page will have some interesting posts as well.

What's everyone's favorite car? I think I have to go with Shane's Twin Turbo Cobra. He was 1000RWHP standard corrected, just under 1000RWHP SAE... on a good day, that car is hitting 4-digits. Let us know, leave your comments below...

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Good post thanks, their are some bad ass looking cars. I love shane's twin turbo cobra that thing looks good black on black. good job!!

·
Wangan GTO
1,425 Posts
Cobra did look sick !

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Nice video. My two favorite would be the black 03cobra twin turbo and the turbo/supercharged shelby. Any more info on that car's set up?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Shane's car for sure!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts