Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Kevin nice video, I never saw the car go down yet. Man I can tell ya one thing it sucks leaving the line so easy, I want the half shafts too last, I think 9sec. on the stock shafts will be something
nitro hope to run at atco this week , Raning here now :(

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Very cool vid. Way to go Pete.
-Eric

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Thanks pete, my pleasure. I just apologize it took me so long to get it uploaded on my comp. It was great seeing your car in person and I can't wait to see your 9sec run.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
what in the world did the yellow stang have done to it? Did you talk to him at all or is he on this forum? That car was fast too. Damn, you guys are fast

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
other people on here know him but from what I saw at bradenton he has the usual bolt ons with the eaton (intake/exhuast/pulleys. .ect. . ) and he is running a live axle, I think he is using an auto too. . .I think.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think hes running a live axle with a lot of boost.. and some nitrous i believe as well.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Pete - that was AWESOME!!... :shocked

i dont think that you will get to Atco this week with the rain we are suppose to get... definately post if you are going to go because i would love to see you run...

·
Registered
661 Posts
I plan on going tonight about 6:00 , If no rain :)
nitro thanks

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well went to atco , andddd did the burn out , tried a little launch, and said no, no good , Didn't even try to run , just put the car on the trailer. Atco had put a new launch pad in , New cement , there was no rubber ! So I dident waste my time , a 10sec, run would have pissed me off. so I will try again thur. @ Atco. they are having a gambelers race then. Lots of race cars,
peace nitro
I have the upr frame kit in, So it is 100 lbs lighter, hope this will net 9.8es, I will see, keep u all posteed

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Pete:

Cecil on Saturday! Looks good...check out the post from Jon. Hopefully JT can make it too.

The season's finally beginning again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Pete,
Do you still have a full interior, or is the car gutted? Have you swapped to a solid axle yet or is this still the IRS? Do you have a website with all your mods listed? Thanks

Darren

1 - 20 of 23 Posts