·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First video was a 1.55 60ft, gonna make a few changes this weekend to get the car to lift more in the front. Rearend is hoppin pretty bad too. I will be there for the dyno day, hopefully Randy can hook me up.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Awesome Dude....

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
It says your bandwith has been exceeded so I can't download the vids. Anything you can do to fix that? I'm dying to check it out.

Razor.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Glad to see you got your clutch problems squared away. If I can make some recommendations for a street driven car, heres what I would do.

Lakewood 70/30 shocks up front
Steeda lower control arms
Wolf upper control arms and spherical bushings

Are those 28X10.5" tires?

There didnt seem to be much weight transfer at all and a lot of tire rotation as the car was moving. It was a little hard to see in the dark though, a black car in night isnt easy to look at.

Never the less, great job on running your numbers. It sure is fun when the car starts coming around.

PS Heres what I had when I was at your level for reference.
S Trim - 17 psi
Stock intake ported with the runners cut
Stock IMRC's
SHM Stage 1 Cams
Stock heads unported
8.8 compression
TKO
4.30 gears
3" X pipe
Long tube headers
Stock shocks and springs up front
Hal adjustable shocks in back
Steeda Lower control arms
Steeda upper control arms
McLeod Sintered iron clutch/pressure plate
28X10.5" slicks
Best I ran was [email protected] at 3660 pounds with 60 feet in the 1.47 range.

If I had that combo again I wish I could have tried the front suspension combo with K member. I also wish I had selected stock compression as the lower compression definetely slowed the car down by at least 2 tenths.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Dave, we are tryin to Iron out the suspension. I have a crap load of stuff done to it. Messin with pinion angle right now. :) I drove the car back to va after the shoootout. So its streetable. Only seein 10PSI though. Its all new, so still working out the bugs. I know u know how that goes. :D I have a blast driving the car. Even with no wieght transfer still pulling 1.55 60's :) thanks for the advice. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts