Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car is insane. Pump gas, 17" Drag Radials, A/C, heated seats... just watch the video.

Car has a ton left in it too.

·
In God We Trust
705 Posts
I'm a ford guy myself. [email protected] Evolution is actually a friend of mine, knew him when GT500's were 1st generation Mustangs...

But that Vette was built by one of my good friends. It's bad ass and does it on pump gas.
True! Nice vette! . . . just givin' you a hard time :bigwink: . . . I go back and forth w/my father in law about his 07 ZO6 and all his chevy/Caddy stuff! My F-350 Powerstroke vs his Escalade, Cobra vs ZO6, etc . . . :beer::pizza:

·
Mod fords slowest cobra.
24,235 Posts
Me too . . . I have it saved on my desktop @ work so when I am stressed I just watch that and it put's me back on target!
I know the feeling man.:tip:

I'm a ford guy myself. [email protected] Evolution is actually a friend of mine, knew him when GT500's were 1st generation Mustangs...

But that Vette was built by one of my good friends. It's bad ass and does it on pump gas.
That vette is nasty, well done.:tip:

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Totally Insane..... one word... INSANE... My god....

·
Registered
27 Posts
The GT500 run is more impressive. It has a lot more weight to contend with.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
93 Octane is what impresses me.....

That car will probably go into the 8.20's or quicker on a good tire.....insanity at its best.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.