Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I move it to the discharge side of the tube? I have been by Dennis Reinhart that this is an expectation with his RPC chip, and I am not sure what to use for a plug. Should I just go and get another IAT sensor, and not wire it in or is there a better, cheaper solution that will the job reliably to avoid a vaccum leak?

Any help would be great.

Also, could someone post pics where exactly I should relocate the IAT; I have a polished inlet tube and want it to look good, yet be effective.

Finally, does anyone know where the Goodyear Gatorback Blower belts can be found, what they cost, and what exact size I need for my 2000 GT V2SQ...I was going to grab an extra belt from Vortec, but I have read good things about the Goodyear belts, but have not seen them advertised.
~Darren

·
Registered
556 Posts
SilverStallion said:
I move it to the discharge side of the tube? I have been by Dennis Reinhart that this is an expectation with his RPC chip, and I am not sure what to use for a plug. Should I just go and get another IAT sensor, and not wire it in or is there a better, cheaper solution that will the job reliably to avoid a vaccum leak?

Any help would be great.

Also, could someone post pics where exactly I should relocate the IAT; I have a polished inlet tube and want it to look good, yet be effective.

Finally, does anyone know where the Goodyear Gatorback Blower belts can be found, what they cost, and what exact size I need for my 2000 GT V2SQ...I was going to grab an extra belt from Vortec, but I have read good things about the Goodyear belts, but have not seen them advertised.
~Darren
I relocated the IAT to the discharge side and had no problems at all. I did, however, leave the old IAT in there to prevent a vacuum leak (was down in the fender next to the MAF/K&N filter).

As for the belts, I've always had good luck with the *GATES* types of belts and one time I did try the gatorback, it shredded up within about 2 hours.

Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts