1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
49% now :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well...the Z06 crowd is winning again....once you get to the vote for your favorite highspeed car of MotorTrends test...check off the circle for the 03 Cobra and then hi "go" then once it is there...hit go again...if you are an aol guy like me...just open up Internet Explorer(I also have comcast cable to use) and paste the motortrend link there and then do the vote there and hit go over and over again...it works.

Harry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The percentage doesnt seem to be going up at all and the Z06 guys are killing us. Very sad...whatever way you can think of to get as many votes ..do it...I cant figure it out. I will keep voting though and watch the vote count go up everytime I do and watch the percentage stay the same..even after 100 votes.

http://www.motortrend.com/multimedia/polls/030509_speeding/

Hot Rod(something to do when I are sick)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
The percentage doesnt seem to be going up at all and the Z06 guys are killing us. Very sad...whatever way you can think of to get as many votes ..do it...I cant figure it out. I will keep voting though and watch the vote count go up everytime I do and watch the percentage stay the same..even after 100 votes.

http://www.motortrend.com/multimedia/polls/030509_speeding/

Hot Rod(something to do when I are sick)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
That's because it's logged your IP address and will only count one vote, Harry.

But your efforts, while in vain and a complete waste of time, are duly noted.

:mad:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darn....thanks Hammer....had nothing else to do in between upchucking :vomit: I tried....

Harry

·
Registered
481 Posts
NO IP LOGGING!!... 640 VOTES in 35mins...

CHECK OUT VOTE IN 03 FORUM for an AUTOMATIC VOTING... :D

It will probably be moved to here eventually...

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I think that the motortrend vote is registering the number of votes but not actually changing the percentages unless it senses a different IP address.

It's either logging IP or it's putting a cookie into your web cache. If you vote 600 times and the percentage doesn't change at all, it's not counting.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its working Hammer....just takes alot of votes to move the percentages around...alot of votes have been going in for the Cobra and Vette.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think we killed the meter :D No poll results after you vote...that html program written by TopRacer must have overloaded it !!

Last I saw the 03 Cobra was way way out in front of the Z06.

Maybe we won!!!

Harry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts