Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all youz guyz, who are coming into Orange County/Orlando, FL, for FFW this weekend, (and Bradenton next week) I want to give you a heads up.

Orange County Sheriff's Dept. and FHP are OUT, and out BIGTIME! Here's the thing...

They are cruising around the interstates in unmarked Tan, Silver, and White colored Dodge Intrepids. Tinted windows, and no radar. They are pulling in and checking speeds by tailing, then throwing the mars lights on, and making stops.

I got pulled by one this afternoon.

They are out, and you should be careful. Radar will not pick them up!!!

Just a heads up!
Joe

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
96blkcobra said:
Joe, you seen Mickey Mouse lately? ROFLMAO
I got your Mickey Mouse, hangin right here you phuck!

joe:shootbird :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
sweet dude, thanks for the warning.

if the weather is good i'm gonna head down to O-town.
guess i won't be doing a buck 20 on the highway though. :(

if the weather sucks, at least there's Bradenton next week.

:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Matt, there will be a whole lot of us at NMRA next weekend. Let me know if you are heading down for it. Me and the fiancee are going to be there, to see if the fellas can scare her away before the wedding!:D

Just look for the big blue beast... Raven GT (lic. plates)

joe

·
Registered
29 Posts
RavenGT said:
Matt, there will be a whole lot of us at NMRA next weekend. Let me know if you are heading down for it. Me and the fiancee are going to be there, to see if the fellas can scare her away before the wedding!:D

Just look for the big blue beast... Raven GT (lic. plates)

joe
most likely i will be. Spring break starts this coming friday and i'll be heading from Tallahassee down to Ft. Lauderdale to make a quick stop at home before i go boozin' down in Key West. :cool:

what better way to take a break from the lone drive and stretch while checking out the action at Bradenton. Plus i'll be meeting up with a friend there. LOL, come to think of it, her corral name is "Miss Ravin". :D

i also heard rumor that Mr. S.D Wheeler will be there, and a posse might be looking for him to get their money back. :eek:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Florida is a rough place to go when people are lookin to lynch ya! Best of luck to SD.:rolleyes: or is it Evil Genius?

joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts