Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to make a quick thread after hearing TOMMYGUN won the '03 shootout.....I dont know if it was broken up into classes but one way or the other, he won:D
Runs [email protected] on street tires with minimal mods?? That gets my attention:jawdrop

Anyways, CONGRATS! Partyin' in KC.....:vomit:

Steve

·
Registered
285 Posts
thanks

awesome feeling taking posession of this car 20days ago and now taking the class at the biggest ford event, its hard to descrobe the feeling. 11.93 in the semis with a 1.88 60ft on the 18in Kumhos....damn what a blast. NOW COMES TIME FOR REAL POWER :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Tommygun,
Congratulations. You were running great times all day, making you a hard one to beat. Street tires or not. I was in one of the DSG cars running. I wish I would have made a better showing. I felt like a kid learning how to drive all over again. Again, great job and great driving.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Awesome..Congrats on the win and great driving..

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Props to ya Tommy and nice meeting ya this weekend as well, fellas this guy can drive!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
TommyGun,

what mods do you have?

Did you slip the cluth out hard? I know I can improve my short times to sub 2.0, but I don't want to do it at the expense of my clutch.

Anyone know roughly how much a stock clutch is and how long it takes to install?

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Just listen to the videos! That, my friend, is slipping the clutch hard!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts