Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are proud to announce that Amazon Racing and our 03 cobra with Linn driving will be sponsored by Borla Exhaust for the entire NMRA 2003 season. We will also do the Mod Shootout and the WFC. We will be the Borla Rep at all these events with all there products and our products as well. So if your coming to any of these events please stop in and say hi. First event is Spring Break shootout in Bradenton, Fla. Hope to see ya there. :cool:

Rick
 

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
Joined
·
3,323 Posts
Congrats Rick and Linn..
I mean Linn and Rick.....:p

What exhaust will you be running?:D


Best of Luck with the new car..




jim v.
 
G

·
Congrats to Amazon Racing!

So Rick, are you sure Borla sponsored the 03 Cobra or did they sponsor Linn's Wheelchair? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Congrats to Amazon Racing!

So Rick, are you sure Borla sponsored the 03 Cobra or did they sponsor Linn's Wheelchair? :D
Hey Harry...wheelchair is history...I am walking upright again...:D
but thanks for recording it for future generations...humor is always welcome....

Linn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
HAMMER said:
Does this mean that we have different information now from our original discussion in the racing forum?

http://www.modularfords.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3874#post3874
I dont think this info will have any impact on NMRA having a 03 Cobra class for limited events...as far as I know they are still up in the air about it......hopefully they will decide affirmatively and give the 03 a seperate class to showcase what an impressive vehicle it is...

Linn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Congrats Rick and Linn.

Linn glad to hear the wheel chair is history.

Good luck in the 03 race season.

Marlon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Congrats Linn and Rick. Way to go!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,888 Posts
Way2Wild said:
I dont think this info will have any impact on NMRA having a 03 Cobra class for limited events...as far as I know they are still up in the air about it......hopefully they will decide affirmatively and give the 03 a seperate class to showcase what an impressive vehicle it is...

Linn
OK, Linn. I misunderstood you. Your sponsorship from the NMRA has nothing to do with the 03 Cobra class and it's current status.

That's awesome and you guys definately deserve it. Linn, I have NO DOUBT that you will wear some asses out and do us all proud. I believe that you can drive.

:D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
HAMMER said:
OK, Linn. I misunderstood you. Your sponsorship from the NMRA has nothing to do with the 03 Cobra class and it's current status.

That's awesome and you guys definately deserve it. Linn, I have NO DOUBT that you will wear some asses out and do us all proud. I believe that you can drive.

:D :D :D
thanks everyone..I am very excited...this is the cumilation of many months of hard work on Rick's part...

I hope any of you that are at a NMRA event will stop by and see us at the Amazon Racing/Borla tent....

Linn
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We are real excited about this year. Traveling around meeting all you guys is going be great. I wish we were coming out your way Brett, that be sweet.

Thanks

Rick/Linn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
Congrats
Rick and Linn.

This is well deserved...
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top