Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Congrads to JT, he will be an EXCELLENT moderator.

Also, I checked my envelope and there's no pay increase!

Still $.15 per week.

:banghead

Thanks very much, Eric. I'll do my best!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Congrats!

I think these moves will have a very positive impact on the forum. And it's cost-justified, 2 for the price of 1.

·
Registered
577 Posts
JT knows his $hit, no doubt about that, good move. After all, we are both saxophone playas!!! Just no more fighting right brotha?

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Everyone gets impressions of people online that are generally wrong. This past weekend I met tons of people that I have talked to online for quite a while. Hammer is one of them. He is somewhat like I thought he would be, but still not quite. We have a gang of good people on this forum.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Welcome JT and thank's for accepting the position.
Hammer,, Super Duper Moderator:D
WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT??

:hammer :hammer

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Congrats Hammer!

I had a great time at the shootout and I'm honored to be a moderator here at Modular Fords.

I'll do my best to help the site grow and be a good source of tech info.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

JT

·
Registered
226 Posts
Congradulations guys. I'm sure you both will do a good job. You both know your shit. I had a blast hangi9ng out with both of you at the Modular Shootout. Again Congrats.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Congrats to both JT and Hammer. I have always enjoyed reading their posts and have learned much from the contributions they have made on various subjects in this forum. Their knowledge, experience and willingness to help out is greatly appreciated. Top notch and well deserving in my book. Hope to meet you both in person one of these days. Maybe a raise might be in order?...
:D

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
YO JT!! Congrats and welcome!!! a new zookeeper!! I told you we could run Hammerhead out of here!!!!!!! LMAO just kidding Mr. Super Duper ModerHammer. Congrats Rich on your super.......-ness??? Wish I could've met all you guys at the Shootout but I'm sure it will happen at one of these events.

gary

1 - 15 of 15 Posts